FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 38 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Aquabilly

Post Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:11 am

Re: Server 38 Expert Nominations

Hi everyone, I would. Like to nominate VNKingdom because he had been a very helpful player not only to the alliance but to the whole server. He has helped me through many wars and also gathered up armys to help me.
<<

Mk606

Post Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:50 pm

Hi, I would like to nominate VNKingdom for a position as an expert. He is very well mannered and experienced in this game. I have seen him help multiple people on the chats as well. He is also very active as well. I think that VNKingdom is very deserving of the title "expert".
<<

Sirdazza

Post Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:06 pm

The most deserving player, in my mind and gaming experience is trebour, a stalwart of haypi kingdom. He has shown great enthusiasm and understanding of this game both intelligent and strategically gifted, a player that has risen through the ranks with great ease and grace as if he was born to play this mmog, I could think of nobody who would be better deserving and respectful of haypi's rules and regulations, he has always been honest and trusting gaining the respect of many players throughout server 38 and pvp. He gets my vote for expert and I think haypi kingdom support team would be very grateful of his activities and resolve with this title bestowed upon him.
<<

Chaostown

Post Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:18 pm

I would like to nominate VNKingdom
<<

JerryA

Post Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:27 am

vnkingdom has put together some of the best tips and hints I have seen. she has always been very polite and overly helpfull to both new and experienced players. I have never seen her use offensive language or insult other players. vnkingdom is the most knowledgeable player I have met she would make a great expert.
<<

Snackula

Post Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:31 pm

Idk If it's to late to do this but I nominate xXxSpamxXx for bein the most helpful person and the best alliance leader on s38!
<<

Bummer

Post Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:02 pm

Hey everyone ,
I would like to nominate -Flattire- . He is the leader of the alliance the CIA and i am appart of it. He has helped me so much by leveling up getting money and earning prestige. I think if he became a expert it would b good for not just him, but other players because he knows a lot about the game, where to hunt and make sub citys, and he is really funny. I hope you pick him as expert

-Bummer

P.S. Just because he is level ten, he is still a expert to me and a lot if other people. Thanx 
<<

Shaguun

Post Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:37 am

I would like to nominate quenched for being extremely helpful and helping me out when I first started playing the game. I started playing right in the middle of the server merge in early january. Inthe midst of the confusion he took the time to help me out and is probably the only reason I still play this game today.
<<

Karen123

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:04 pm

If server 38 ever needs another expert I think LoveLaugh should get the job.. He has forsaken all other servers to teach, train and toil his way through s38 - he spends all his free time helping everyone and is mature and fair.
<<

Delmac

Post Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:18 am

Please nomanate Delmac. I know I am him 8-) but I would like 2 be known. If u check chat on server 38 u will see that I have many supporting me, including encouragement from a expert who is known as I.Am.Stauf He got me into the idea of being a expert. Thanks Stauf buddy :D . I do alot 2 keep the game safe and easier. I answer new players questions. I stop users from continuasly using bad words. I eaven give recomendations to the editor. Search ''Alliance wars'' and I will be the 1st non reply. If you ever go on server 38 find Delmac in alliance Soda 250 and see what I do. Please mail me if u have any questions, helpful ideas, or if I've won.
Delmac :D
PreviousNext

Return to Server 38 Expert Nominations