FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 38 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Maria32178

Post Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:45 pm

Re: Server 38 Expert Nominations

If u dont miind i'd like to nominate 2 ppl for Expert. 1st one is Marc3217. He always trys to keep control in WC but its hard when he cant mute ppl or report them. He also helps out new players when needed and tells them the basics if needed. He also encouraged me to play this game :D The second person i'd like to nominate is Imsunny! She's really friendly and helpful in WC and loves to meet new ppl. So I strongly suggest u make these two Experts because Server 38 is in desperate need of good ones
<<

Ao

Post Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:43 pm

Hi. I vote for XCandyX. (Red-Bull and others also stand out).
<<

Itachihawk

Post Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:19 pm

I nominate reaper, shady147,sunriise and Kasparov. Ppl had an arguement over about religion for about the whole day. It happened twice me,Kasparov, and reaper all tried to stop it. Ppl kept judging r religion to others including to me and the other 2 guys. We never got off tel they stopped and they finally did (I hope). And reaper and Kasparov kept telling them it's there opinon and tht the ppl shouldn't say it to anyone. Tht is why i would nominated kasperov,reaper1551,sunriise and shawdy147 !
Last edited by Itachihawk on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
<<

Moupey

Post Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:30 pm

Hi i think BlackNnja should be an expert, as since i have joined the game he has helped me alot in understanding how to play and he is always friendly towards others. :)
<<

VinceQc

Post Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:36 am

Hi i would like to nominate too ItachiHawk and ReddTail5 cause they always try to make rule the WC and its hardd cuz when i tryed to do my part, i wasnt so respect .We need more than one expert in this server cause tjere always ha_ha that come make te confusion but there just 1 Expert to watch a whole day .

So at all i Nominate Reaper1551, ReddTail5 and Itachihawk .

Sunriisee
<<

RalInFaIl

Post Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:08 am

Hello, I'm still looking for a good expert. But the alliance I was in had a vice leader that sent an alliance letter to everyone asking to vote for him as expert. I personally think this is disrespectful and selfish of him.
And he knows it's against the rules. BlackNnja does not deserve to be expert. I've seen XcandyX a little, and from what I've seen, she is a very wll suited player that has great potential as expert. Good Luck everyone :)
<<

SSN6

Post Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:16 am

I nominate SSN4. He is always on and knows EVERYTHING about this game. He knows the rules and helps the new players get started.
<<

DoctaJones

Post Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:38 pm

If I were to nominate any one to be an expert it would be freebyrd. He is my alliance leader and ever since starting haypi kingdom he has tutored everyone in the alliance and continued to provide tips and guides. We have had lots of questions and he continues to be patient and respectful.
<<

UidX

Post Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:30 am

I recommend HardCandy as an expert.
He is kind to many people, friendly to everybody.
He helped me a lot although I'm a total newbie and know nothing, and I saw him helping many other people.
He's online on game chat for quite a long time - I think I see him everytime I log in - and he keeps aiding people.
I strongly recommend HardCandy as an expert. He really deserve to be it.
<<

AlbinoBear

Post Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:46 am

Server 38 is one of the newest servers and I'm one of those new players there's such many new things i can learn for this game that's why we need a expert to keep people informed about the game we need someone who has the skills to
inform us someone with the right attitude and that is why I think x1ayman should be are expert he is the leader of BlackSilk and he helps every new member we all get along he sends guides in our mail and gives advice every day he is an example of a leader and I respect him.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 38 Expert Nominations