FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 38 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

TIVman

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:38 am

Re: Server 38 Expert Nominations

I want to nominate Corbabe, she has helped me from the very start of the game. This was my first time playing Haypi Kingdom and she made it very easy to understand. She is almost always active and is always happy to answer questions and give friendly advice. She has multiple accounts on many servers. I believe that Corbabe's friendliness and expertise proves that she is not just an expert but a great person.

Thanks
<<

Deoani

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:51 am

my vote is corbabe!

first choice you you can ever make.
<<

Luxdefuror

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:55 am

I am the newbie almost... and I am Korean.
This game is hard to play and it is kinda hard to me because I am korean.
However, my haypi neighbor McFlyHigh, helped me a lot!
He has a good attitude and friendly, and even kind lol
I am so glad that I have a friend like him.

Trust me. He will do his best for the expert.
He played this game a lot, too. He knows a lot about this game.
I hope my friend could be the expert!

Its : McFlyHigh

McFlyHigh is the best of all.
<<

BlakOut666

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:08 am

hello my name is Blakout666 wen i strted out i wuz vry weak & felt like quitting dis game/app but no my friend Mcflyhigh hlped me stay focus & have fun in this game. he taught the basics personaly & shpwed how troops wrk & all da necessitys needed to be the best that i can So by this being so i would be honored to Nominate Mcflyhigh for server 38 bcuz im sure he can be hlpful to not just only me but too many more wit his kindness
<<

Phatamata

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:13 am

I would like to nominate corbabe. Though she may be my leader in my alliance and I am loyal to her for that reason, she is still an excellent player and helper. Not only in our alliance does she help others, but countless time I saw her help others on the world chat. I personally was helped out by her many times when all I would usually get from the world chat was how I am a noob. She was patient and informative, and for this reason I am loyal to her, and for this reason I nominate her to be an expert.
<<

Mr.Rager!

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:24 am

I would love & hope u can consider to nominate Mcflyhigh from server 38 hes been very helpful too me through this game. Very kind friendly & helpful. My story is wen i started out i didnt know much until Mcflyhigh attack me since i had troops out. I was mad but he did send me a letter saying that i would attack you because u hav troops out. So i realize wow what did i do i replyed to him & Honestly i thought he was going to farm till he said, "I would love to help you Blak" , and i was like "cool" so he did taught me the basics & showed me many new tricks on this game . So i nominate Mcflyhigh as expert not only he taught me but also showed me how to be a good player one day i hope i can be on his level of gaming ...Mcflyhigh
<<

Messi143

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:24 am

I would like to nominate fir3drqgon as an Expert,as he is very helpful and a very nice person...
<<

Bummer

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:03 pm

i would like to nominate a good friend who is always being helpful and is very active on this game and even though he is new he s learning the game very fast, his name is Plablo61. Thank you for your consideration :D
<<

Plablo61

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:10 pm

I would like to nominate Ms.Haypi for all the help she gave to me. I asked her if she had a nugget, and she said no, but she would buy something from me for the amount needed. Thanks Ms.Haypi :mrgreen:
<<

Bummer

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:21 pm

Also another player that is very helpful and nice and is trying to do his/her best at keeping this fun and clean from cussing is Boooga, he has helped me so much with leveling up and getting a lot of prestige.

Thank you.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
PreviousNext

Return to Server 38 Expert Nominations