FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 38 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Reaper0515

Post Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:34 pm

Re: Server 38 Expert Nominations

At about 20:32 haypi time on world chat, an enormous fight over religions broke out. The views and all were argued over intently and with cussed and very much rule breaking. Me, Itachihawk, and Kasparov were there telling everyone to follow the rules and keep chats clean. I don't want to nominate myself, so Itachihawk and Kasparov have my nomination in addition to my previous one
<<

Kasparov

Post Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:36 pm

Server 38 despretey needs an expert. I nominate Itachihawk, Reaper1551, and also Kasparov. We have been trying to brig the server under control for about an hour now.
<<

Reaper0515

Post Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:57 pm

I must agree with Kasparov server 38 Desperatly needs an expert or two the chat there is out of control there is normally cussing and sometimes talk about trading accounts and when me or someone else like XCandyX or -DaRkStAr- says to stop they say. You rant an expert. No rush, but it's really bad.
<<

Soniccc

Post Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:30 am

This server 38 urgingly needs experts. My vote goes to Reaper1551 because he is a patient person, always listens to those that are in need. He can also be reliable in this case, other members try to cheat and are not clean in chats. That's why I nominate him.
<<

Dayoh93

Post Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:48 am

I would like to nominate someone who is very helpful and never says no to helping someone. You could be his worst enemy and he would still help you. He is in wc most of the time helping people learn how to play the game, he taught me and many others how to play this game. This is not a popularity contest it is a nomination for the person who is most capable of being a expert and helping everyone they can. That's why :Nickrox: deserves to be nominated as a expert
<<

Cash-Money

Post Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:04 am

I think :nickrox: deserves to be a expert cause I see him in in chat alot doing all he can to keep it under control, since this is a new server chat is always crazy unless there is someone there to keep it under control. Also he has been giving out help to myself and others in wc.
<<

Bluestar23

Post Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:37 am

I would like to nominate slistream, he has been very helpful in teaching me how to play, answering questions and modulating the wc.

Thanks.

Also repaper sounds like a good option! :)

But we do need an expert in s38.... people dont respect the rules. There is a lot of bad words and add bans violations.
<<

GreenNnja

Post Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:54 pm

I would like to nominate BlackNnja.
He is my friend and invited me to this game!
My reasons:
- friendly to everyone
- speaks 5 languages almost all perfect
- helps much people (made his own guide)
- never ignores people always answers!
- he got experience in more servers. (server 11 is the first one, i thought he said he was lvl 16 there)
- he knows all the rules and says it when someone does something wrong.

I hope this is enough!
Greetz,
Tom
<<

Hitman23

Post Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:24 pm

I'd like to nominate marc3217 for Expert of S38. He's kind and helpful and helped me alot. He also took his time with me and diidn't get mad. Another thing is he's usually on and always rys his best to stop spam and inappropiate language. SO U SHOULD MAKE HIM EXPERT!!!
<<

Paige23

Post Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:33 pm

Can u make Marc3217 Expert plz??!!! He invited me to play this game and has been really helpful! He would always help anyone in need and wont care for how long they need help as long as they are having fun. When he's on he trys his best to keep everything nice in chat but when theres no experts on he can't help as much as he wants cause some people dont like listening. So I strongly suggest u make him expert of Server 38
PreviousNext

Return to Server 38 Expert Nominations