FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Advice for Androids

<<

Nathan05

King

Post Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:43 pm

Advice for Androids

id advise for the future that you keep a version of hayppi on your PC that is known to work so that should an update come out in the future that affects gameplay too much you can always downgrade to the older version so that at least your gameplay isnt affected and you are not constantly surrounded by bugs and problems
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
<<

Spellslord

Baron

Post Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:30 am

Re: Advice for Androids

Great advice Nathan. :) Bet no one else thought of that lol.
Server 103-Spellslord-Active
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:28 am

well everyonee had to wait for the second uppdates to let the game work. people could have easily avoided the commotion by trying this simple method... :D

Nathan05
S106
<<

Mencial

Post Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:44 am

Well, I do not think that it would have worked this time, because they updated the servers as well... So an older version would still have the same (or worse) issues.

Could work some other time though. But with client server applications (like Haypi, as opposed to regular apps that do not talk to a server), using old versions is risky; Haypi does not seem to have tested 1.1.4 against the new servers much, but I would say that they have not tested 1.1.3 or earlier at all.
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:01 pm

Mencial wrote:Well, I do not think that it would have worked this time, because they updated the servers as well... So an older version would still have the same (or worse) issues.

Could work some other time though. But with client server applications (like Haypi, as opposed to regular apps that do not talk to a server), using old versions is risky; Haypi does not seem to have tested 1.1.4 against the new servers much, but I would say that they have not tested 1.1.3 or earlier at all.

i dont know much about server clients etc it was just an idea i had that could help

Nathan05
S106

Return to Android Version