FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

WTB coins w/o logging into paypal

<<

atquick

Post Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:27 am

WTB coins w/o logging into paypal

Title says it all. Have CC ready to go. Teach me how to buy without logging. I have a problem with PayPal. That's why I'd rather pay without logging in. Thanks
<<

Xbeast23X

Citizen

Post Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:46 am

Re: WTB coins w/o logging into paypal

atquick wrote:Title says it all. Have CC ready to go. Teach me how to buy without logging. I have a problem with PayPal. That's why I'd rather pay without logging in. Thanks

What i understand from your question is that you need help buying coins through an itunes account instead of paypal?
<<

atquick

Post Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:28 am

I'm posting in the android forum. I'm using the android version of haypi.
<<

WxWarn

Baron

Post Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:50 pm

Currently paypal is the only way to purchase coins on android.

If you have a friend with an ipod/iphone/ipad, you can use that to log into your account and then you can use iTunes to purchase coins.

Or you can try emailing kingdomsupport@haypi.com and asking if there is any other way to purchase coins, but my guess is that there isn't.

WxWatch, WxWarn, Wxpert :: s7, s13, s36 expert

"The trouble with weather forecasting is that it's right too often for us to ignore it and wrong too often for us to rely on it"
<<

atquick

Post Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:28 pm

That I understand. But paypal has an option where you can pay without logging into paypal. I sent a letter to support asking if there was a way tha I could just send a payment to an email address and then someone credit the coins to me. No response yet. Just want to do some upgrading and need coins to continue this addicting game!! Lol
<<

powerwade

Post Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:53 am

I'm just wondering if anyone has seen such error message when trying to buy coins in the game via paypal:

"Could not initialize the PayPal library."

So the game couldn't load some lib? I tried to reinstall the game, but no luck. What's wrong?
<<

LeoRon

Post Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:06 am

Have the same Problem. A fast solution whould be very helpful.
<<

Vendrakio

Post Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:18 pm

I think I know what your actual problem is and I had the same issue. Paypal wants you to include your bank account info to your profile..."to verify you" which i think is complete bull. Ive read forum posts on paypal that says that when bank account is added that unless you set it up before EACH transaction...they will use bank account for payment FIRST and if no money there then credit card..causing overdraft fees and such because people think their credit card is getting charged when in actuallity it isnt.

That was unacceptable to me so i was only able to use credit card one time before paypal declined further transactions. After about I think 2 weeks i tried again for giggles and it went through a second time. Havent tried third time yet but we will see. Hope this helps.
<<

aquariusvc

Post Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:35 pm

Anytime i go to shop to buy coin.system showing couldnot load paypal liabrary. ... Is there anyway to fixed this problem.
<<

Crysticks

Post Mon May 23, 2011 8:09 am

I had trouble the first five times I tried.....same error messages all of you are getting. I finally got in and Paypal wanted me to put money into my account so I could use it from a balance I could use FROM. No worries now! Good luck everyone...I know it's frustrating.

Return to Android Version