FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Samsung Galaxy s4

<<

Mickey78

Post Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:53 pm

Samsung Galaxy s4

So as many of you know I love and have played haypi kingdom on several servers threw out the years. Recently after the 28th pvp (I placed third) I bought a new phone to upgrade from the Evo4 I had previous. The game is not compatible with it.. I bought a Galaxy S4 and on the home page everything is off. Building are not in there right place and half the screen is white.. But you can still do what you need to once you figure out where things are blindly. The thing that makes the game unplayable is you cannot command in battle.. troops move forward no matter what. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but same issues. Push still works and all but these issues needs to be addressed like ASAP.
If you know me, you are lucky indeed. :-)
<<

support2

Elite

Post Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:58 am

Re: Samsung Galaxy s4

Hello Mickey78,
We've resent your problem to our Tech Department and they will fix it in the future,sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for the support.
<<

Feng-Kai

Post Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:14 pm

Same thing on mine. Played for a couple years and stopped for a year. Just tried making a new account on my s4 and it's all white. Any news on a fix?
<<

Puddiin

Post Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:08 am

Just bought the phone today, and hoped it was fixed. I guess not. Sad face.
<<

MissJaX

Post Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:21 pm

The problem is still not fixed and its the end of march 2014! This really sucks. Also the map works really bad. Come on! You should have fixed this ages ago.
<<

MissJaX

Post Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:32 pm

And please dont come with bs asking for screenshots. Your developers should have been testing their app on different kinds of devices, i cannot imagine u only test on an old iphone.
<<

Lambo-G

Post Wed May 07, 2014 10:50 am

Exact same probleem! I had to stop playing for a while due to alot of things going on. Was looking forward to getting back into it but was greeted by a white screen and am now back at lvl 1 :( thats prob my fault for being out for a while. Guess theres been a server clean up. But I really want to get back into it find the old guys and restart. Guessing there's no news on an update for the S4?
Any other devices suffer from this?
<<

MyCasualty

Post Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:18 pm

As of today, on the galaxy s4 the city is still solid white. It is very annoying, and it seems like support would have done something about it already. In my multiple attempts to letter support about this issue, every letter fails. Support, please fix this issue.
<<

Boobies.

Post Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:07 pm

Its not just thr s4 guys. Its android kitkat operating system. Few weeks ago the s3 and other samsungs updated to 4.4.2 and it made us like that as well. Other droids not just samsung with kitkat all have the problem. There was no way their developers could see this untill kitkat was released.

But going on this long is absurd!

We still have some functionality but we cant see hunt broadcast and when reporting errors to support get a similar white screen at times.
<<

Legit333

Marquis

Post Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:32 pm

I agree waiting is difficult. If you don't get a quick enough answer here on the forums, please feel free to send all your questions or concerns to kingdomsupport@haypi.com. Thank you again for your patience.

Return to Android Version