FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Unknown Error 1

<<

Tamburion

Post Wed May 09, 2012 4:26 am

Unknown Error 1

Hello Community

If I try to enhance my Treasures I always receive an unknown error 1 and Haypi closes. I allready triwd to reinstall the game but nothing changed.
My device is a Samsung Galaxy S 19100. Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance.
<<

support1

Elite

Post Wed May 09, 2012 5:47 am

Re: Unknown Error 1

Please tell us what treasure you intend to enhance, the treasure's lvl, if there is enough room left, and if you have enough enhancement stones.

Thank you.
<<

Tamburion

Post Wed May 09, 2012 7:29 am

Hello support. Surely enough enhancement stones and space lefr. Trying to enhance Sword, Manual, ring and horse.
<<

support1

Elite

Post Thu May 10, 2012 4:44 am

This is very strange. We have tested it repeatedly and enhancement works well. We also found some enhanced treasure in your warehouse.
<<

Tamburion

Post Thu May 10, 2012 6:41 pm

Yes, enhancing was possible until i changed my phone from galaxy 1 to galaxy 2. Everything works well except enhancing. Unknown error 1 shows up and program closes...
<<

support1

Elite

Post Fri May 11, 2012 1:41 am

Can you please tell us your os version?
<<

Tamburion

Post Fri May 11, 2012 4:04 am

Vwrsion 2.3.4... and enough space...
<<

GypsyPunk

Post Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:44 pm

I am receiving the same 'unknown error:1'. I am playing on a motorola atrix 4g. It is running on jelly bean 4.0 operating system. I get the error message every time i log in. I cannot play the game at all for 2 days now. I have sent two e-mails to kingdomsupport@haypi.com, and have not received a response. I am hoping i will get a response here. If not, it seems my $80 i spent in coins is a waste of time and money. Please help.
<<

Haipo31

Post Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:41 pm

Hello,
I also have this kind of error message "Unknown Error 1".
I think it's linked with a loss of the network connection (WiFi or Mobile network). If I try to do anything, all the data values show zero values and the application is doing "loop" : Haypi logo > welcome page > welcome message > Haypi logo >welcome page ...
The only thing I've found to play again is to kill the app, erase cache and start it again and that, several times a day !! You're lucky, I'm addicted to this game ! :P
Perhaps, it's also linked to the last version of Android 4.0.3 (Code name = REL) ?!?).
Do you think you could correct this problem ?

Thanks.

P.S. : My mobile device : HTC One S.
<<

support9

Elite

Post Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:38 pm

Haipo31 wrote:Hello,
I also have this kind of error message "Unknown Error 1".
I think it's linked with a loss of the network connection (WiFi or Mobile network). If I try to do anything, all the data values show zero values and the application is doing "loop" : Haypi logo > welcome page > welcome message > Haypi logo >welcome page ...
The only thing I've found to play again is to kill the app, erase cache and start it again and that, several times a day !! You're lucky, I'm addicted to this game ! :P
Perhaps, it's also linked to the last version of Android 4.0.3 (Code name = REL) ?!?).
Do you think you could correct this problem ?

Thanks.

P.S. : My mobile device : HTC One S.

GypsyPunk wrote:I am receiving the same 'unknown error:1'. I am playing on a motorola atrix 4g. It is running on jelly bean 4.0 operating system. I get the error message every time i log in. I cannot play the game at all for 2 days now. I have sent two e-mails to kingdomsupport@haypi.com, and have not received a response. I am hoping i will get a response here. If not, it seems my $80 i spent in coins is a waste of time and money. Please help.

Could you please give us a more specific description of the problem? What gaming operations do you do when "Unkown error:1" error message pops up?
The more details you provide, the quicker we are able to check and get back to you with suggestion.

Please make sure your internet connectivity is stable btw.
Next

Return to Android Version