FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Tons of Bug and a lot of frustrations

<<

ValentiX

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:36 am

Tons of Bug and a lot of frustrations

Dear all

I have and HK App Version 3.11.5 installed on my tablet samsung GT-P5110, Android version 4.0.4, Kernel version 3.0.8-1060237

I have a lot of bugs to report and some of them are making playing the game very frustrating... and I keep losing troops.

1) The last one (and the most annoying) when I have 2 contemporary battle going on against player (and sometime forts) the second commanding interface is flickering with the "loading" image, with all troops wrong and of course it doesn't allow to command.
This is bad, I just lost a lot of inf (and I'd like compensation for that).

2) Another bug is with the notification system (some already reported in this forum, but not the whole story).
It doesn't have a sound! but this is the known part.
And there is no setting for that (at least I couldn't found it).
The other bug is that it is not synchronized with the real event!!!!
I keep receiving notifications of attack already happened for example ... very useful!
Moreover if you tap on the notification the game restart!!! You are maybe in the middle of a battle and by accident you tap on the notification (that appear at the wrong time), and you are done! the game close and restart! This is crazy ... you are commanding already what the notification is about and the game shutdown because you tap on the notification.

The notification system for other player who use phone (where it's working) is very important because they can go to sleep and be waked up if they get attacked.
But I can't!!!! This is a severe disadvantage for me.

3) Then, another frustrating bug (and already known) is the "find on the map", it doesn't work most of the time, you could lose several precious minutes trying to get the correct location. It give you very often the location of your own base.

4) The chat system every time I access it I have to scroll it to reach the newest msg,
Moreover if I'm in the Alleance chat and I close it (to command for example) and then I go back to chat it open on the World chat (insted of the Alleance) and some thime it take a lot to load the huge amount of world chat before I can switch to the Alleance (and I still need to scroll it).
This is another severe bug, especially when I'm in the middle of an attack and I need help from my fellow AC members.

5) And of course exploring the market is still causing many crushes.

6) The world map on tablet is really tiny map, like it is 1/12 of the screen and I almost need glasses to read it.
And the colour for my base and the one of my alliance member is the same green.
Anyway the tiny little square which has the red numbers are very often unreadable, there are the drowning of the base which is brown-reddish and the red number, all squeezed in one tiny square half by half cm!
The 9, the 6 and the 0 number are virtually the same, but also the 8 looks the same. Scouting that map is a pain.

Can we have this bug fixed soon?
Especially the bug 1 and 2.

Cheers
V.
<<

ValentiX

Post Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:29 am

Re: Tons of Bug and a lot of frustrations

Well, trying to deal with the support is becoming even more frustrating.
The bug nr.1 happened to me at least 2 times, and I lost a lot of troops ... but I rebuild it, so is not just matter of try to have them back, I'm trying to explain to the support that there is a bug, a serious bug.
And in the meantime I'm trying avoiding contemporary battle ... which is quite difficult.

Now there has been already two answer from the support, but none of those was coherent with my report of the bug.
The first answer was: "... We have checked the server, it works fine, no other players reported this. So you may check if your network is well connected..."

What connection! I was connected and the other commanding interface was working fine!
I explained this again, and moreover I said that they can go to check the number of times that I logged in and out from the game to try to have the problem fixed. Why would I do that for if I wasn't having a problem?
And they can also check that one of the battle is went fine for me.

Anyway, the answer this time was: "Thanks for your reply. The war report is ok, no problem. "

What kind of answer is that?

It feels like an answering machine is replying to my email!

Can someone please say something coherent with the problem I'm reporting?
Thanks

V.
<<

ValentiX

Post Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:11 pm

I had another "reply" from HK support:
"Thanks for your reply. Server works fine, also no other players reported this, we suggest you may check if your network is well connected. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Why the support keeps telling me that the Server works fine? I never said a word about the Server. And my network works so well that I was commanding another battle in that moment!! And everything else is working fine.

What does "no other players reported the problem" means? Is the problem becoming suddenly real if more than one person is experiencing it?
And if I'm the only one is that mean that is not a problem?

As I said: a lot of frustrations, especially from the "HK support" with their reply "answering machine"-style.

Anyway, after experiencing so many bugs and not having proper assistance, I'm not going to spend a single dollar (to buy coins) on this game
<<

Jigglyjugs

Beginner

Post Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:31 pm

I got the exact same problems, including the PM bug... geez, reported that a year ago... :?
The one and only Jigglyjugs of server 120.

Return to Android Version