FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Issues With Versio 3.11.4

<<

Alsway7

Post Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:51 pm

Issues With Versio 3.11.4

Hi just wondering if anyone else is having similar issues and if support plans to do anything about them.

I have recently switched from my iPhone to a Galaxy S3 on Ice Cream Sandwich. Im not sure if these are pre-existing issues or if they are new with the update.

First, The map is absolutely terrible. On iPhone, you can scroll the map and it makes a fluid transition as you scroll. Now, If I swipe it moves the entire map over and goes blank for a second and comes back with a new screen. This is incredibly frustrating for scouting as it makes it difficult to even figure out where youve ended up from where you were before the previous swipe.

Commanding is also terrible. When you switch to wait, the icons on the battle field do not update until after the turn has been completed. Previously, on iOS, they would immediately change which provided an nice assurance that your command had been successfully issued. Can this be fixed? Also the new iphone command screen is very nice. Is it possible to implement something similar for droid users?

Alsway
S600
<<

Strikerman

Citizen

Post Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:51 am

Re: Issues With Versio 3.11.4

Those are both long-standing issues with Haypi on Android. Enjoy your new phone though. Warping is much nicer it doesn't reset you to your main city. (And its easier to avoide the filter)
Strikerman S90
Zymase S602

Return to Android Version