FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

DO NOT DOWNLOAD NEW VERSION! (NOW WITH PICS!!!)

<<

Rifter0876

Beginner

Post Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:42 am

DO NOT DOWNLOAD NEW VERSION! (NOW WITH PICS!!!)

My phone informed me that there was a new haypi version available, 3.2.3

I decided to download it since there are tons of bugs that need fixing i figured i would be better off with a new version. Well i was wrong, dead wrong.

Now when im commanding battles i get no green backdrop, all the troops and the red line are overlayed onto the wooden background image with no green field, this makes archers and cavs almost impossible to see. So if you guys like being able to see battles to command properly i highly reccomend you do not download this new version and wait for them to fix this issue.

I have a samsung galaxy S2 I-9100 running 2.3.5
Last edited by Rifter0876 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Rifter0876

Beginner

Post Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:02 am

Re: DO NOT DOWNLOAD NEW VERSION!

<<

support9

Elite

Post Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:33 am

Re: DO NOT DOWNLOAD NEW VERSION! (NOW WITH PICS!!!)

thanks for the report. We've submited it and it will be improved in the future updates. Sorry for the inconvenience. But as we can see from the ss, the number of different types of troops can be seen.
<<

Rifter0876

Beginner

Post Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:07 am

yeah its not a huge issue, but the archers can be very hard to see since they are over that black strip down the screen in the wood grain, it can be difficult to tell where they are on the field, how far thay have advanced.

I will say though that other than this issue i do like the new version, it force closes/crashes less and scrolling around the map gets less network errors than previous versions. So you guys are fixing bugs and moving in the right direction.
<<

acer7600H

Post Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:31 pm

Oh ok..I installed this newest HD version too in my S2 since I put in my tablet they running on full screen. But too bad for my phone. Personally, battleground still acceptable eventhough the appearance was blur as he said. Big problem was NO notification sound! I can see the push message but no sound at all. Just pop up like that...:( if your building completed doesn't matter, but when you been attacked by.....you will not realise at all unless your phone at your hand every time.
Don't say that you need to check your phone notification setting since I have checked the sound setting and work nicely with version 2.3.0. Hope support will read this & fix the problem.
<<

Rifter0876

Beginner

Post Tue May 01, 2012 3:02 am

The no sound for notifications also effects me, i hadnt noticed it yet when i made this thread but it is indeed another glitch with this newest version.

Return to Android Version