FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Large list of bugs

<<

Rifter0876

Beginner

Post Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:46 am

Large list of bugs

Ok so after borrowing my friends iphone while he was away for a few weeks and playing haypi on it i have compiled a list of bugs with the android version. These are things i just assumed were also screwed up on the ios version but after using the ios version i was wrong. Also should mention my android phone that all these bugs appear on is a samsung galaxy S2 international version(I-9100) running stock 2.3.7 rom. The same wifi connection was used for both devices so the network/internet connection was identicle.

1. Attacks on android show up in white on main screen, not red like IOS. makes it very hard to realize you are under attack when someone warps you and you have less than 10 seconds and just dont notice another white line on the screen cause you are building or dispatching anyways and it blends in.

2. on IOS it lists all actions in order of time, for example say you are building a cropland, it takes 10 hours, and building a iron mine that takes 3 hours, and have an attack that hits in 20 min, on IOS that would list the attack first, then the iron mine, then the cropland. In order like it should be. On android this is simply not the case, it just puts things in random order.

3. IOS shows fort and sub city loyalty on scout reports, On my android it does not show fort loyalty when scouted, but does for sub cities.

4. Find on map button in scout reports, works 95% of the time on IOS and less than 25% of the time on android.

5. Alliance events, on IOS it works like its supposed to, on android i can only see the first page and cannot hit the up or down buttons to scroll through the events. I can see the buttons for up and down but not click on them. I can go to all screens the one two and three star screens but cannot hit the down button on any of them to see the full list of events. I am vice in an alliance so this is a HUGE issue for me.

6. scrolling the map, on IOS i almost never got a network error, on my android im really lucky to scroll more than 5 screens without a network error, this is on the same wifi connection for both phones.

Thats all i can think of for now i will update if i think of any more.
<<

support2

Elite

Post Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:16 am

Re: Large list of bugs

Thanks for the information.We've already submitted this to our technical department. Please be patient.

Return to Android Version