FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

several android issues ive noticed.

<<

I.Am.Stauf

Baron

Post Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:43 pm

several android issues ive noticed.

Hi!
I recently bought an Android phone, Droid incredible 2 by HTC. Here's just a brief overview of a few bugs I've found:
1. Upon start up after being out of the app for a while (not sure on an exact amount of time) the app opens with an unknown error message, forcing you to relaunch the app
2. The map of the mines is quite blurry and some sections cannot be seen at all.
3. Upon entering the chat room, occasionally the chat will load at yhe top of the screen, meaning I have to scroll all the way to the bottom to read the most recent posts and such. It's not too terrible but is a little tedious.
Um, yeah. I think thats it for now but ill be sure to add to the list if I discover or remember any other bugs! Thanks in advance for fixing these problems! (:

PS. I have the regular version of haypi, not papaya.
Ex-Expert--Server 110
You don't quit haypi...haypi quits you...but too bad haypi never quits.
<<

BoOonidz

Beginner

Post Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:29 am

Re: several android issues ive noticed.

hi stauf, point 1 agree, 2 not sure,i dont see much problem, 3 yeah but if i start the chat and let it load it will go to the bottom.. other bug i found- Sometimes when harvesting army your crop will jump down and you can starbe..
<<

Teleia.

Post Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:16 am

This isn't really a bug, but should still be fixed :p

When upgrading buildings, it'll say "sucessfully " Instead of "successfully"

Just a small typo, an easy fix :)
<<

support9

Elite

Post Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:41 am

1. Could u please kindly check the stability of your network connection and then try again? As for the unknown error message occured while login the game, it probably because you've left ur app untouched for a while, so that the game requests a refresh. If next time you ever experience the same, please take a screenshot and give me a detailed description we'll take a further check.
2. Please provide me your phone details including your mobile model, OS version and screen size etc. Meanwhile, if you can provide a screen shot of the mines and other display problems on your phone that would be a good help.
3. Acctually to refresh when new message comes is common in chat tools, but thank you for your suggestion and we've forwarded it for further discussion.
<<

DireWolf83

Post Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:33 am

My biggest problem is that when you read and reply to a letter and that person replies, i do not get the full message just the first part of the message then the previous read message so i miss the second hslf of the message. This needs fixing asap.
<<

support1

Elite

Post Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:45 am

DireWolf83 wrote:My biggest problem is that when you read and reply to a letter and that person replies, i do not get the full message just the first part of the message then the previous read message so i miss the second hslf of the message. This needs fixing asap.

Device info, firmware version and ss if possible, and we will look into it. Thanks!
<<

Kaleb69

Post Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:29 am

The problem I am having is that it will not let me play at all anymore even though I have played many times before on my android optimous :o
<<

Swizza

Post Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:25 am

So I just made an acct today and played for about 2 hours and got off. When I went to get back on it wouldn't let me so I uninstalled and reinstalled and now when I try to login it says that I've already registered an acct with this device. Any ideas why and how to fix it?
<<

isFoolish

Post Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:09 am

Hi there, I am running the app under Samsung Galaxy S2 and I am from germany.

1. The german translation is sooo bad. Please show this to a native speaker or at least give an option to change the language.
2. The user interface does not fit onto the screen very well. When I am in town there are the text messages in the top that tell me when my production or updates finish and on the lower part there is a message from the chatroom. Those messages nearly use up all of my screen and it is hard to use the towns map.
3. The tutorial text was not displayed correctly. Most parts were cut off because they did not fit onto the screen.
4. I would love to disable or hide the chat so that it does not show a new message every few seconds.

PS: The worst of those issues is the bad (german) translation. I don't know if this is the same with other languages.

Keep us updated :)

Return to Android Version