FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Can't download from market!!

<<

Jiannnn

Beginner

Post Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:48 pm

Can't download from market!!

I have attempted to download Haypi kingdom for many many months on my android (Alcatel OT-980, running on firmware 2.1 update1) and everytime I download from the android market, I get the " Download was unsuccessful;, please try again.

I have surfed the internet looking for every possible solution to fix this problem, non worked. :x I have tried:
- remove SD card then download
-Factory reset phone
- delete cache
-uninstall update
- I have tried both downloading on PC and directly on phone.

all did not work. it used to work, i remember when this apk was at 2.x.x it worked. as soon as it updated to 3.x.x it stopped working for me.

I have also tried downloading the .apk file from http://www.haypi.com/magazine/hk.apk
and i have successfully installed the file... however it still did not work.
i open the game and i press the "account" section and i immediately get a prompt message:
"Sorry!
The application Haypi Kingdom (process com.haypi.kingdom.activity) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

again, i have tried numerous times trying to open it, with wi-fi and with 3G. I have uninstalled and installed, redownloaded many many times. STILL DOESN"T WORK!!!! :twisted:

HELP ME PLEASE :cry: :cry: :cry:
<<

support9

Elite

Post Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:56 am

Re: Can't download from market!!

please kindly pm me with your valid email address. We'll send the latest apk file.

Return to Android Version