FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Transferring Account to New Android Device

<<

H'Spider

Post Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:16 am

Transferring Account to New Android Device

I would like to transfer my account from my old android tablet to my new Asus Eee-pad Transformer. Howerever when I login on the new device I get a message which reads "only support one devices".

How can I transfer my account? Can I de-register my old device from my account and register the new device?
<<

reaper710

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:07 am

Re: Transferring Account to New Android Device

I can't use my acct on my tablet either. Works on all Droid phones and apple devices
<<

H'Spider

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:21 am

I can get accounts on my tablets but not transfer them to the new one. My old tablet is dying (power issues and it's slow and basic) and if I can't tranfer I will lose all my hard work over the last few months including all my cities, not to mention my friends from my Alliance.
Last edited by H'Spider on Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Icehouse

Post Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:32 am

Any update on this? Same problem...have tried all suggestions from support and no luck...
<<

PandaFun

Marquis

Post Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:07 pm

Make sure you log-out on your other device then go onthe new one; My account; Login; type the username.

This should work

Ex-Expert s64 (116) and 86
<<

H'Spider

Post Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:39 pm

Doesn't work. Same message every time - "Only support one devices". The bad english is a bonus.
<<

Yodac

Warlord

Post Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:53 pm

yeah. go figure.... American was their first release, and they are still working on it. lol ah, hey. at least its not gibberish.

ok. so maybe if you make a new account on your tablet. then log out, and log back in with your account from your other device. might work.
http://www.yodac.net

Yodac wrote:People would be more interested in life, if life gave more interest in them

FOR SUPPORT: Ask me a Q.

Vayneglory wrote: Post count doesn't matter, quit bragging about it
<<

support9

Elite

Post Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:21 pm

as for only support one device problem, please:
a. check and confirm whether you've logged in your account on another device
b. check and confirm you've exit that account on another device(if that device supports multiple tasking, you'll need to exit completely)
c. try again on the new android device.
<<

H'Spider

Post Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:46 am

I've just deleted Haypi Kingdom off my old tablet. I can presume that I am definitely not logged in.
I have then installed it on my new tablet. On inputting my user name and password "Only support one devices" appears.
I think the server recognises the tablet id and not the password in the first instance. Maybe on phones it recognises the sim card.
Any ideas? Has anyone been successful in moving their account from one tablet to another?
Cheers.
<<

Icehouse

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:44 pm

Same problem with my tablet...don't think it's a "tablet to tablet" problem as I'm trying to go from phone to tablet. I think it has to do with new generation tablets. I've went through all the steps support suggested DOZENS of times, and it's still the same result, "Only allow one devices".

The closest thing to working is through (and I highly recommend against using this, but in hopes it helps figure out the problem I'll get it out there...) Mobage version will work...although BUGGY like crazy. I've tried MANY MANY different versions of the game, and Mobage (do a search for Haypi Mobage) is the only one that works, and you'd have to see it to understand, but the layout is just like a normal phone, just zoomed in to fit the screen.

Hopefully this will be fixed soon!

If anyone else has any luck with Mobage, please post so support can maybe use that as a starting point in fixing the problem.
Next

Return to Android Version