FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Bought coins and didn't receive any...

<<

hyperbolic

Post Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:58 pm

Re: Bought coins and didn't receive any...

Been a full week now.
<<

ottito

Post Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:10 pm

i have also purchase coins twice the first time i didnt recieve( play order receipt) and the second time which was next day i did receive ( play order receipt) but in both cases i havent get any coins and my credit card statement was charged both times, i sent an email to kingdomsupport@haypi.com they said to inform my server support (s97)
which i did its been 5 days i still no asnwer :(

pls fix this as soon as possible

have a nice day
<<

support9

Elite

Post Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:59 am

hyperbolic wrote:I'm an android user running 3.11.3 and I have still not received the 130 coins I purchased two days ago.

Edit:
And still no response from support through either email or ingame letter. I had included all of the necessary information when I contacted support.

Edit2:
This is a bit if a pain in the ass for what amounted to an impulse buy.

Hope someone out there understands how that is bad for business.
hyperbolic wrote:Been a full week now.
ottito wrote:i have also purchase coins twice the first time i didnt recieve( play order receipt) and the second time which was next day i did receive ( play order receipt) but in both cases i havent get any coins and my credit card statement was charged both times, i sent an email to kingdomsupport@haypi.com they said to inform my server support (s97)
which i did its been 5 days i still no asnwer :(

pls fix this as soon as possible

have a nice day

akleczka32 wrote:This is strarting to really piss me off. I purchased coins several days ago and still have not received them. I have emailed DAILY and Still NO RESPONSE. I don't appreciate this level of customer care. Please respond via Email and/or post. Unfortunately, I can be a poison for your business when it comes down to how you treat your consumers.

Run_Ran wrote:I also had this issue on my other account, i bought coins about 4 hours ago but i haven't receive it. I already email kingdomsupport, and still waiting for the advice.

Hey you guys, if the successfully purchased coins haven't been creditted into your account, please forward the Google Receipt to kingdomsupport@haypi.com (Haypi Kingdom's official customer service email). We'll manually credit the coins to your account after confirmation. If there's any further problems please feel free to message.
Previous

Return to Android Version