FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Bought coins and didn't receive any...

<<

andaz

Post Tue May 08, 2012 2:06 pm

Re: Bought coins and didn't receive any...

your not grasping the fact that i have sent emails to kingdom support and nothing is getting done about the coins i have purchased i have sent order numbers and ticket numbers and still nothing you's say that your support team are very good i dont think so it has been 2 days and i have still not received any information of the coins i purchased
<<

corv

Post Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:21 pm

I have an email in with support as well about this. 2 orders now..

Please bring the paypal link to pay for these back. google check out is not working.
<<

Baboons103

Post Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:01 pm

I brought coins, sent in a screen shot of the charge to my bank account and I-Tunes receipt what did I get: A big fat nothing apart from charged for no coins I say stop playing!!
<<

Flawless.

Post Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:36 am

Same no.coins showing up are money quick to be taken I think we should be quickly taken care of and have are proiblems solved sent reciet id and everyhing in server and out support just sent 5th message then came here plz help haypi I love youz dont let me down now plz asap thankz :))
<<

Strikerman

Citizen

Post Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:47 pm

I too have faced this problem, and while I am sure support will eventually deliver, a smart choice would be to fix the problem at its source. This would save money for them and encourage me to buy more. I will not buy on my ipad since Apple has stores in my state and must therefore charge sales tax; sure it isn't much but I'm cheap. Google does not add that expense. Please fix the underlying problem, not just the effects. I may need coins to withdraw-I need them NOW, not in a few days.
Strikerman S90
Zymase S602
<<

support5

Elite

Post Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:57 am

If you're android user and being uable to receive coins, this issue has been fixed in version 3.11.3. Pls download it asap.
<<

hyperbolic

Post Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:54 pm

I'm an android user running 3.11.3 and I have still not received the 130 coins I purchased two days ago.

Edit:
And still no response from support through either email or ingame letter. I had included all of the necessary information when I contacted support.

Edit2:
This is a bit if a pain in the ass for what amounted to an impulse buy.

Hope someone out there understands how that is bad for business.
<<

Run_Ran

Post Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:47 am

I also had this issue on my other account, i bought coins about 4 hours ago but i haven't receive it. I already email kingdomsupport, and still waiting for the advice.
<<

akleczka32

Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:34 pm

I recently (Sept 10, 2012) made a purchase for a bundle of coins to be added to my account. They still haven't posted to my account. I have emailed SUPPORT with a proof of purchase and a follow up email the next day and still no response. I have already contacted my bank and app store and they are ready to refund my full amount. The issue is that I desire to continue playing in the event that I receive my coins. If the other scenario takes place then I will no longer desire to pay nonetheless play. The ball is in your court.
<<

akleczka32

Post Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:12 pm

This is strarting to really piss me off. I purchased coins several days ago and still have not received them. I have emailed DAILY and Still NO RESPONSE. I don't appreciate this level of customer care. Please respond via Email and/or post. Unfortunately, I can be a poison for your business when it comes down to how you treat your consumers.
PreviousNext

Return to Android Version