FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Pretty much fed up!

<<

Bandball50

Beginner

Post Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:20 pm

Pretty much fed up!

I'm insanely angered by Haypi now. I've been playing for about a month now and I've been very happy with the game. But ever since the servers went to crap, I'm fed up. This problem has been timing me out for the past 3-4 days. And now, I tried to buy $10 worth of coins (120coins) and you have taken my money, but I have no coins on my account. WTF?! Seriously, you have pretty much stolen my money and caused me to get really pissed at Haypi. My bank statement shows I paid $9.99 to Haypi and I even have gotten an email confirming that I paid. Yet, still no coins on my account. I would upload screenshots, but: 1) I am on android, so no screenshots. 2) I am not rooting my phone just to take a screenshot. 3) I'm not posting my bank statement online because I do not want my information spread around. Haypi, you should have the ability to see that I have paid for coins and that I don't have any on my account. FIX THIS PROBLEM NOW!
Bandball50 - LoveSick - Server 79 (main)
GTA_Plater - - Server 85
<<

djdave94

Beginner

Post Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:44 pm

Re: Pretty much fed up!

Chill Dude, the games gradely changing slowy, ask support for help :)
The Server78 Sole Survivor living on peoples fears. That's what's kept me alive :P
<<

Bandball50

Beginner

Post Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:29 pm

I want my damn coins or my money back! Don't tell me to chill.
Bandball50 - LoveSick - Server 79 (main)
GTA_Plater - - Server 85
<<

tojac

Post Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:15 pm

Just wait until they start charging your account for coins you never bought, then tell you to prove you didn't buy them.

Return to Android Version