FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Session timed out

<<

kaulitz19

Post Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:06 am

Re: Session timed out

Dear Haypi,
Can you PLEASE fix this timeout issue. Stop the hackers or whatever. They are seriously messing up my Haypi Time. Thanks.
-kaulitz19
<<

tojac

Post Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:13 pm

This issue is still not fixed. I've spent over 200 coins to get gold in order to feed mt troops because I cannot farm. Haypi fix this please and actually respond to help tickets. Server 66
<<

Daynjer

Post Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:06 am

Also, having session timeout error nearly to the point the game is unplayable. Not fun at all. Any ETA on a fix?
<<

PandaFun

Marquis

Post Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:14 am

There have been issues fot all servers ... it's been 25 Mins. At most.. the issue will be correcter spoon I'm sure.

Ex-Expert s64 (116) and 86
<<

tojac

Post Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:12 am

People wonder why the servers are hacked this is why right here. I've spent a lot of money on this game, Haypi has taken out over 300$ without my permission so far, and this glitch hasn't allow me to play for days forcing me to use my coins to buy money in order to feed my troops. All my so called support person says in response to my tickets is sorry. Get a freaking clue and fix your chit you lazy thieves. Server 66
<<

tojac

Post Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:31 am

I've spent almost 500 coins now in order to keep my troops fed and the only response I get from our so called support is sorry
<<

Kelb6180

Citizen

Post Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:52 am

Its not easy nor does it seem fair when glitches in connection happen,troops may starve and losses occur... Im sure haypi are doing there very best to correct all this and as you can imagine they must receive hundreds of letters when issues you like this happen (as too trying to rectify the issues)

Its rather annoying i know but I think its better just to log your losses, make your letter and play the patient game.

My down time was on and off and because i knew there were glitches i was very carefull in attacking/farming.. and remained hunted.

Its always a good idea to keep supplies of crop at high prices on mkt so then when the time arises u can cancel sale and have crop to keep in feed for them hungry troops.

imo its better to allow haypi to fix the issues than have them deal with lots of letters.
TheDolos
<<

tojac

Post Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:19 am

Imo I've spent a lot of money on this Game and after 4 data the letter I got from support just said "sorry" that is bull rainbow. Refund my coins at the very least
<<

~dread~

Post Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:42 pm

Has haypi advised of a time frame for when they expect this to be resolved? I have faith that it will be fixed but this is going on for far to long.
<<

Illiand

Post Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:33 pm

I have had the same problem.. And it is not my connection.. They keep telling to check it.. Thats the only excuss they have.. It has to be on the games end. My phone is new. Have all the updates.. Connection cant get any better and I still get timed out the second I do anything.. Ive lost massive amount of time do to this error.. Attk is imposible because you get kicked of and loose you entire army do to not being able to command.. The worst part is all I hear from support is , its you connection, as if I cant tell if I have a bad connection.. No one is saying if they are actually trying to fix this problem at all.. Let alone replace all that was lost. Lol. Sure..
PreviousNext

Return to Android Version