FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Shame on you Haypi.

<<

Jigglyjugs

Beginner

Post Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:19 pm

Shame on you Haypi.

As we all know it took haypi about two months before we (the android users) finally were able to see how much contribution our alliance members have, graphical issues were fixed (not able to see honor medals in ac) and all the different bugs/glitched that came with each new update were fixed. :cry:

In my opinion Haypi should feel embarresed for taking so long to fix all the issues for us android users. :?

Most people with basic game developing knowledge knows that haypi didnt do a thing to fix all the issues that were reported immidietly when they knew about them. :evil:

But yeah, lets not screw up anymore Haypi. And lets be democratic and not give the iOS users the advantage of a finished product before the android version of the game is at the same level. ;)

~Yours Jakib~
The one and only Jigglyjugs of server 120.
<<

Rainb0z

Post Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:42 pm

Re: Shame on you Haypi.

Haypi has a lot to deal with. Just because you are impatient doesn't mean that they aren't trying to help

Rainb0z
<<

PandaFun

Marquis

Post Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:43 pm

1. NO ONE CAN SEE MEDALS IN AC! Your not supposed to!

2. iOS is worked on more because it is used more and have better abilities. Plain and simple.

3. Haypi has been doing FABULOUS in the recent month, hiring new Supports to help out and all.

4. They fixed the errors so why complain now...

5. Haypi is also working on multiple other games to be released soon. Haypi Thunder Ball has recently been released.

If you have found errors or glitches on Android platform please let them
know here and they'll be fixed ASAP!

Thanks for your post!

Ex-Expert s64 (116) and 86
<<

Jigglyjugs

Beginner

Post Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:42 pm

1. Meant wc, sorry.

2. iOS doesent have more abilities than Androids, Android is much more flexible and easier to work with.

3. The last 3 days, not the last month. lol :mrgreen:

4. Because i can. And hopefully they will hire someone with brains.

5. To be fair and square, those games are the worst games ever released on a smart phone.

6. Fixed ASAP? as in 2 months? lol :mrgreen:

Hopefully they wont screw up more.

And btw, remove the damn volture circling the screen. Haypi uses atleast 100% more battery now. Less haypi time.
The one and only Jigglyjugs of server 120.
<<

PandaFun

Marquis

Post Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:52 pm

Medals are now enabled.

<<

LordJer919

Post Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:06 am

I agree 100%. The mines were jacked up and you couldn't scout without it being the wrong mine. Medals were added recently with contribution, but I get a constant error message where I have to exit the app to play again where the connection stays valid for 5-10 minutes before session time-out. It is getting annoying.

And also, IOS is no better than android, it is crap that they hold off on all the good updates that IOS has had for months. All the things we didn't have are just being added. I mean maybe a week for medals and all the other things to he added, but a few months? That's not anything other than annoyed. We as droid users and money spenders ok this game deserve just as much attention as the IOS users.
<<

PandaFun

Marquis

Post Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:42 am

I'm sorry that you are upset and if you would like to make a complaint toward the Haypi Staff please make it privately. As for the issues at hand, there have been multiple issues from the server crashes due to Haypi's system providers to the rescent support updates they have been very busy!

Android's, as we know have a plethora of different devices that must be formatted for each. There are Samsung Fascinate's, Droid X's, LG Optimus 3D's, HTC Evo 3D's, Samsung Galaxy SII, Samsung I7500 and HTC Magic. There are probably 50 more and more to come!

I'm sorry that there have been issues but Haypi has been on a Steep-Positive slope recently!

Have A wonderful day :)

<<

support1

Elite

Post Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:07 am

Too much bashing in the post and it is a shame that I need to lock this!

Return to Android Version