FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

i wonder why the haypi doesn't care about us?

<<

napholeon

Post Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:59 pm

i wonder why the haypi doesn't care about us?

why are they not doing anything when we are trying to ask them or when we let them know about our bug problems with their game. why? what do you think ia the main reason of this? well i bet they are just fooling around because my problem last july 4 is still a problem until today. and it is almost 3 weeks since it occur to my account. haypi why are you taking so long to solve this? why? a honest company will do action quickly. but you are doing nothing. and its really sad knowing that reports are just increasing and you are not solving anything yet. damn..
<<

royalrune

Citizen

Post Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:58 am

Re: i wonder why the haypi doesn't care about us?

There is a simple reason why
Because of volume of complaints but most likely it is to do with the fact that support is blogged up with reports about people minorly breaking the rules it's Dumb but the only way u don't go insane on this game is patience
They do not respond to my requests on server 113 or server 60 server 81 they are very good it all depends on which support u contact funny ain't it but yes it is true some servers are busier than others and some are alot bigger and have alot of problem especially merged servers but on the complaint front the most likely response is the default ss which is hard when u spent the time messaging and chat has already swallowed the incident not much of a resolution but yes
Your right it deos not seem honest but it is also true this is a free game if something bothers you about the game keep sending queries if you have trouble with players you are better off not bothering because support generally do nothing even in the severity of racism/sexism and racism ja u heard me right but I put it down to it being a free game
And the only way of garenteeing expert help is being good friends with expert or becoming expert
    Königen Eltje Engels Müller
    <<

royalrune

Citizen

Post Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:06 am

Oh ja and to them android are not important if u even look this is an I app
    That could just be it
    So ja it would seem its who u r and who u know
      <<

PandaFun

Marquis

Post Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:49 am

If you have issues you can always contact an Expert or Support on here. Experts have contact with each other and can do best to assist you with the resources we have. If you are having issues please post themhere and if you have suggestions to make the game better please post here,

With the recent, unrelenting issues that Update 3.0 has brought, Haypi has been busier than ever. You may have noticed new editions to the team, like Icey, Vikings, Betty, Angela, etc. to improve quality.

If you have issues please post in the section i said above and you'll be assisted ASAP. I hope your playing is happy and successful.

As always,
      Panda

Ex-Expert s64 (116) and 86
      <<

royalrune

Citizen

Post Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:52 am

Thanks panda I delt with it my own way :)
        <<

support4

Elite

Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:58 am

napholeon wrote:why are they not doing anything when we are trying to ask them or when we let them know about our bug problems with their game. why? what do you think ia the main reason of this? well i bet they are just fooling around because my problem last july 4 is still a problem until today. and it is almost 3 weeks since it occur to my account. haypi why are you taking so long to solve this? why? a honest company will do action quickly. but you are doing nothing. and its really sad knowing that reports are just increasing and you are not solving anything yet. damn..

I’m sorry to inform you that there was a calculation error occurred on haypi android version between papaya and haypi coins. The correct exchange rate between Papaya and USD is 1000:1. Our system has deducted the amount of coins which had been wrongly added to your account. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Any other question please feel free to contact haypi support.

Return to Android Version