FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

I love your service!!!!!

<<

napholeon

Post Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:06 pm

I love your service!!!!!

you just deduct 99x4 of my lovely papayas for nothing?!! what is this? a joke?! i bought 1,6k gold coins FOUR TIMES!! in exchange for my papayas and you didnt give me even a single gold coin. damn it! i do hope you understand why i'm being this rude now. because we are talking about papayas here! now what do you want me to do? nothing?? Give me back my papayas or give me the 1,6k X 4 gold coins or the games reputation will be removed. you can check my purchase history ! never ever try to fool people specially me! because i know my rights! >,<
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:09 pm

Re: I love your service!!!!!

There is an error in thesystem
Papaya:coins
100:1

That's why

Also please don't cuss on the forums it's very rude

Thank you
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
<<

Zate

Marquis

Post Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:39 pm

Nathan05 wrote:There is an error in thesystem
Papaya:coins
100:1

That's why

Also please don't cuss on the forums it's very rude

Thank you

Nathan, you have to pay for papayas too and I'm pretty sure you know. Nobody cares if it's an error in the system, they regularly bought these coins. Now Haypi has taken these coins off and didn't give papayas back. IMHO an honest company would give money, coins or papayas back. I'm pretty sure Haypi can't give papayas back although someone could contact Papaya and deal with it, but why should Papaya give papayas back? It's Haypi's fault. I highly doubt Haypi has ever given money or will ever give money to reimburse. The last option is coins. Again IMHO Haypi should give ALL the coins they bought back, treasures too.
Sadly, Haypi isn't this kind of company and won't say anything about what happened.

LOL at edited title
<<

PandaFun

Marquis

Post Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:31 am

napholeon wrote:you just deduct 99x4 of my lovely papayas for nothing?!! what is this? a joke?! i bought 1,6k gold coins FOUR TIMES!! in exchange for my papayas and you didnt give me even a single gold coin. damn it! i do hope you understand why i'm being this rude now. because we are talking about papayas here! now what do you want me to do? nothing?? Give me back my papayas or give me the 1,6k X 4 gold coins or the games reputation will be removed. you can check my purchase history ! never ever try to fool people specially me! because i know my rights! >,<

Please contact your Server's designated Support by Sending a letter to SupportX (X = your server #) or logging in and going to Help>Support>Scroll Down>Contact Support.

Thank you!

Ex-Expert s64 (116) and 86
<<

napholeon

Post Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:46 pm

im waiting for 3 weeks! why are you not giving action or doing something here haypi? how many more weeks do i have to wait before you can really give my papayas and gold coins back? wow! i love your amazing service.

Return to Android Version