FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Lg optimus one

<<

Zate

Marquis

Post Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:57 am

Lg optimus one

Does Haypi work on LG Optimus One?
EDIT: It works, a lot better than on iOS. Congratulations to whoever programmed this for Android, it works with no force close now (I just bought the phone). The map is worse than the one on iOS, but at least it doesn't crash.
P.S. When I try to donate, the bar to select the quantity is a bit buggy, anyway it can be used perfectly.
Conclusion: I'm very happy about what Haypi has done with Android, and now I don't see any bug :)
<<

e_viking

Beginner

Post Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:08 pm

Re: Lg optimus one

not the same with galaxies bro. though I m not having the problems that u mentioned but when I send troops to hunt or upgrade something, the screen does not refresh. on the alliance tab everything is okay. after 3.0.2 the level omitting bug that was there in tech center got vanished. the chat become better. Well I love the chat better than the game, honestly speaking. :lol: Well the developers are very much doing to give us a better package. and i thank them for that. :mrgreen:
<<

TH3P1MP

Beginner

Post Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:59 pm

Re: Lg optimus one

i have the Droid X running beta firmware on it. and the only app that works on it is haypi kingdom and i have problems on it! i find it funny when i see everyone else saying that theirs is crashing and mine is perfectly fine.

Return to Android Version