FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Switch Servers

<<

bboss70

Post Mon May 02, 2011 3:55 am

Switch Servers

Is there a way to switch servers on the Android Version? My buddy has an IPhone and he can change servers by going to General<managment, then there is a button that says switch servers. But I have an android phone and when I go to the same place I don't get that option. Is changing servers possible on the android version, or is this just a feature the IPhone users have?
<<

TRAM!

Veteran

Post Mon May 02, 2011 4:47 am

Re: Switch Servers

you can switch servers O.o
...Ex-Expert...
...server 1.....
...server 3.....
...server 4.....
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Mon May 02, 2011 10:08 am

bboss70 wrote:Is there a way to switch servers on the Android Version? My buddy has an IPhone and he can change servers by going to General<managment, then there is a button that says switch servers. But I have an android phone and when I go to the same place I don't get that option. Is changing servers possible on the android version, or is this just a feature the IPhone users have?

That switch server button is not yet active
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
<<

Crazymonky

Citizen

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:39 am

My guess is when they activate it on the iphone they will create a button on the android but they are still trying to work out all bugs on that platform still and so im guessing they are waiting until it is relevant... Anyone aware of when the button will be activated or how it will work? will it be part of the 3.0?
DA CRAZY MONKEY

<<

Nathan05

King

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:24 am

Crazymonky wrote:My guess is when they activate it on the iphone they will create a button on the android but they are still trying to work out all bugs on that platform still and so im guessing they are waiting until it is relevant... Anyone aware of when the button will be activated or how it will work? will it be part of the 3.0?

Doubt it will be part of 3.0 and it's not yet specified it's full workings but it should be awesome no matter what it does
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
<<

Cityslyer

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:19 pm

There is that button on iPhone but it doesn't work so don't worry u ain't getting jipped

Return to Android Version