FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Alert notifications

<<

Nathan05

King

Post Mon May 09, 2011 9:04 am

Re: Alert notifications

yes well if only i had an android... but i have researched through haypi and the internet. and it should be working from the settings you have described. the only thing i can recommend is a hard reset of your android, it means repersonalising and backing up your device but its the only suggestion i have
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
<<

anthonys14

Citizen

Post Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:49 am

Just to let everyone know android doesnt really have notifications for its apps that is more of a ipod thing i have tried all the settings and everything there is no option for notifications. I think only certain android phones support them
Sever 59 Anthonys14 (hyper active)
Sever 73 Spauldinga (Semi-Active)
<<

Umbei

Beginner

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:21 pm

When you are in game, I suppose they expect you to notice the countdown to attack, so nothing happens there...

Out of the game, a notification shows up but. I don't believe that it vibrates or anything, it just shows the message in the top bar (at least on my phone)
<<

anthonys14

Citizen

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:32 pm

Umbei had did you make it so attacks show up in the top bar on your phone i cant even get mine to do that.
<<

Umbei

Beginner

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:41 pm

I did nothing special; in fact, when I first heard the app could do that I wne crazy looking through all of the menus to find an option to tmake sure it was turned on... and didn't know it worked until school made me inactive for 10+ days

The notification stays up well after the attack, too, and I have to tell it to clear all notifications for it to go away
<<

anthonys14

Citizen

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:37 am

Man i guess my piece of crap phone doesnt support it i would love to have that. I hate getting on and realizing i was farmed or had all my troops killed.
<<

BangingSS

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:14 pm

I have a droid x and I get nonotification either I don't even get the red one on main screen anymore ....someone help lol
I see you .......
<<

lucky101a

Post Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:39 am

I have a droid Wildfire and don't receive alerts. Didn't even know about them so it's an unfair advantage if others receive alerts but I can't!
<<

support9

Elite

Post Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:53 am

anthonys14 wrote:Just to let everyone know android doesnt really have notifications for its apps that is more of a ipod thing i have tried all the settings and everything there is no option for notifications. I think only certain android phones support them

lucky101a wrote:I have a droid Wildfire and don't receive alerts. Didn't even know about them so it's an unfair advantage if others receive alerts but I can't!

DrPuffer wrote:How do you turn these on on an android2 global

Tyranki wrote:Still waiting for someone to come up with a helpful ansver...

Either something on the lines:

No it is not posdsible at the moment, but we are working to fix this...

Or:

Yea, you can get that to work... Here\s how its done...

Anyone?

Tyranki
DrPuffer
lucky101a
anthonys14
We’ve checked and confirmed that you haven’t registered or turned on your push notification successfully.

As for the notification, please:
a. make sure your andriod firmware version is updated to 2.2 or above
b. make sure your cellphone is registered with a gmail account. You are unable to receive the notification from google notification unless you've linked your gmail account to that particular device. Google notification only sends push notification to gmail user.
c. Some cellphone service providers might register with google notification for their users by using the same gmail account. Google notification will automatically regarded those email addresses as the only one email address.
Besides the mentioned situations, you should also make sure the device is registered,please follow the steps to register your gmail account to your android device:
a. confirm there's SIM card in your phone and wifi/3g etc. Internet connection available
b. Please go to Menu->Settings->Applications->Manageapplications->Google Apps-> Cleardata
c. then Go to settings->data synchronization, you may follow the instruction and resiger your google account with the phone

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BangingSS wrote:I have a droid x and I get nonotification either I don't even get the red one on main screen anymore ....someone help lol

BangingSS please send a letter to either your server support or kingdomsupport@haypi.com wth a detailed description of your problem, after receiving useful info, we’ll get back to you with suggestion.
<<

Fluffy_Dog

Beginner

Post Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:00 am

Sorry did not work, I use Android 2.3 HTC Desire HD with latest update of hk all time. My gmail account is in sync and also is same one I registered with hk. I just think these notifications are not possible with Android? Have we any Android user who can confirm they have them working ??? Would ask to see a screen shot but lol can't screenshot on Android without cracking it and I like my device with a warranty and possible not even a brick ... Sure one day app with work 80/90 % of iPhone peeps but right now I would say its less than 50% workable and just not fit for purpose... Are well happy haypi hunting if you can log on long enough :P
Fluffy_Dog on s68, Fluffy_Cat on s77, Fluffy_Bat on s82, Fluffy_Owl on s84, "\_@__ on s89 Fluffy_Fox s604 Fluffy_Emu s604 Fluffy_Moa s605. littlefluffydog on Palringo.
Happy Haypi Hunting...
PreviousNext

Return to Android Version