FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Invite a Friend for Android?

<<

Jetro

Post Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:07 am

Invite a Friend for Android?

When I use the invite a friend option ingame to send a buddy an invite via email there is only a link to the itunes market. Where is the link for Android Market?
<<

e_viking

Beginner

Post Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:55 pm

Re: Invite a Friend for Android?

I have tried it and had no problem..
<<

senac

Post Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:58 pm

as of now, they have to search the market for the install. The link off the main Haypi page does not work either. When they reach whatever level it is and change their name, they can refer you, but the problem is they are not put in the same server you are in. That was a big reason for the referrals, so you could be together and help your new friends out.
<<

Jetro

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:16 am

e_viking wrote:I have tried it and had no problem..

So your friend was emailed a link to the android market? also they were able to join the same server as you? Thats my main issue, getting my buddy on the same server as me.
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:48 am

Jetro wrote:
e_viking wrote:I have tried it and had no problem..

So your friend was emailed a link to the android market? also they were able to join the same server as you? Thats my main issue, getting my buddy on the same server as me.

your server us probable full so is not accepting anymore playeer so your friend cannot be on the same server, wait till you both hit lvl 10 then both create accounts at exactly the same time and you will be on the same server
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
<<

Jetro

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:32 am

Nathan05 wrote:your server us probable full so is not accepting anymore playeer so your friend cannot be on the same server, wait till you both hit lvl 10 then both create accounts at exactly the same time and you will be on the same server

Ok I am talking about In-Game General>Managament>Invite a friend to game
Not searching the market for the app or links on the Haypi website

My point is there is no link to the Android market in the referral email. Thats why I posted here. Only a link to Itunes appstore. So If my buddy is on an Android device and I use the invite a friend in-game feature it sends him a email talking about how this is a good game for iphone ect and links to itunes appstore. Nothing about Android

Am I not making sense here?
<<

Yoleesmash

Post Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:31 am

I am having this same issue too and I do not appreciate getting promised something and getting no results. I KNOW my server isn't full as I am sitting amid a field with no towns and I see ha_a's asking questions in general chat all the time. I pay money to enjoy this game, I think this error should be fixed. > >;
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:24 am

Yoleesmash wrote:I am having this same issue too and I do not appreciate getting promised something and getting no results. I KNOW my server isn't full as I am sitting amid a field with no towns and I see ha_a's asking questions in general chat all the time. I pay money to enjoy this game, I think this error should be fixed. > >;

sometimes a map isnt completely filled if you are on the latest server (s82) then your friends may join you there but if you are on earlier server than s82 it is unlikely that they will join you there
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
<<

Yoleesmash

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:15 am

No no no.... The e-mail itself that I have sent out doesn't have a link directing to the android market so you can download. Are you trying to tell me that when the server associated with that invite is full it cuts android market link off of the email but conveniently leaves the apple link for iphone users anyways?

Forgive me, but that is completely illogical abd I find this entire situation frustrating.
<<

anthonys14

Citizen

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:47 pm

I am starting to find this whole game very annoying all it does now is have tons of bugs and glithes and very few seem to be getting fixed. They cant even make a backup of the severs so on s59 my account got so screwed up. This game better strat hiring more people to fix all these problems before they lose even more paying customers.
Sever 59 Anthonys14 (hyper active)
Sever 73 Spauldinga (Semi-Active)

Return to Android Version