FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

About Haypi

Moderators: support9, support2

<<

Kindness

Citizen

Post Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:58 pm

About Haypi

Most Haypi users would love to know more about haypi (Who founded it, where it is located etc) I think adding a portion telling users the general background and history would be really cool. :)
<<

Yodac

Warlord

Post Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:48 am

Re: About Haypi

i think haypi keeps certain things like what you are asking, private for a reason. i dont blame them either. there are some angry players out there, and if support was like, hey, this is where i live, the players might try to find haypi or the person who created it, and long story short, haypi will be bothered by players messing with haypi staff in the real world.
http://www.yodac.net

Yodac wrote:People would be more interested in life, if life gave more interest in them

FOR SUPPORT: Ask me a Q.

Vayneglory wrote: Post count doesn't matter, quit bragging about it
<<

K2700

Warlord

Post Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:58 am

Yodac wrote:i think haypi keeps certain things like what you are asking, private for a reason. i dont blame them either. there are some angry players out there, and if support was like, hey, this is where i live, the players might try to find haypi or the person who created it, and long story short, haypi will be bothered by players messing with haypi staff in the real world.

I think you took what Kindness said a little to far.
I belive he was suggestiong for some small information about Haypi Inc.. Like when it started, how old the game is, and where there main office is (not exact location, just like the country).
Retired expert
<<

Yodac

Warlord

Post Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:01 am

ok. little better. im pretty sure they are in u.s. and its a little over a year old.
http://www.yodac.net

Yodac wrote:People would be more interested in life, if life gave more interest in them

FOR SUPPORT: Ask me a Q.

Vayneglory wrote: Post count doesn't matter, quit bragging about it
<<

Kindness

Citizen

Post Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:37 am

Wow yeah i didnt mean anything specific. I wouldnt want my personal info spread if i was them either. Just general information that would be cool to know.

-SirPenguin/Kindness
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:42 pm

it woud be nice to have a potted history
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
<<

Caladan

Veteran

Post Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:01 am

Yodac wrote:ok. little better. im pretty sure they are in u.s. and its a little over a year old.

I'm thinking a more oriental country, lol. Go to your control panel >> usergroups, then click on staff. Not to many American names there :lol:
Beware the Artesians!!
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:50 am

Caladan wrote:
Yodac wrote:ok. little better. im pretty sure they are in u.s. and its a little over a year old.

I'm thinking a more oriental country, lol. Go to your control panel >> usergroups, then click on staff. Not to many American names there :lol:

hes right as well its possible this may be from the east as the time zones would mean that suppot etc would be on during the day as well. i thiink most of us just assumed they were american, i would really like to know for definate now

Nathan05
S106
<<

Kindness

Citizen

Post Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:58 pm

See, so many different storues have spread, id love to hear the real one from a reliable source. Ive heard they are American, chinese, and european. Lol

-SirPenguin/Kindness
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:54 pm

well chinese in the staff list, support sound like americans, and the game is set in GMT so are they emglish? who knows!!

Nathan05
S106
Next

Return to Haypi Magazine