FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Boo!! Art

Moderators: support9, support2

<<

Boo!!

Post Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:57 am

Boo!! Art

Boo the builder! That's what people on server 27 call me. I have been part of this game for a long time now and have found out how to bring my artistic talent to this game and others. I have been making art in these games for months and it has opened a new world of excitement and friends. I have made everything from art for experts to adds for alliances to help them get more members. I have enjoyed the reaction to my art and how people support me by giving me suggestions and tips for changes I could make. I have met many people though my art, those that do art ousted of game, and those who strive to be my apprentice to learn in game art as well. My art has also helped me progress in the game. I sell my art talents for ads and other art. I have made over 15 million gold off art sales and was max tech before I hit level 5. It amazed me how much people wanted my art and it has become the reason I still play the game. Although I love it life is busy as I am a highschool student but I still make time and will always be around to fill chat with new art and fun surprises. Even Experts on my server love and support my art and agree with me that there should be a art contest. I don't do well in pvp and would like other ways to show my talents and see others as well. As an example here is some of my art.... Well I can't get screen shots to paste on this. If your interested in the article contact me on server 27 name is Boo!! I'll send you and email of the art :)
<<

SSpartann

Beginner

Post Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:32 am

Re: Boo!! Art

I woud like to suggest having some of boo's and other players artwork in the haypi magazine and dedicate a secrion to the creative art of players. There could be contests similar to wht boo stated about who can make the most creative art because there are many talented artists on haypi that chould be recognised for what they can do in the game.
<<

Hubbablue

Baron

Post Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:15 am

I say you post boo's art on the front cover.
I strongly support and vote for art by boo.
Hubbaboom- s73- ACTIVE
Hubbared- s27- INACTIVE
Hubbagreen-s101- NOT ACTIVE
Hubbablue-s101- RARELY ACTIVE
<<

Boo!!

Post Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:01 am

I still can't get screen shots to work so if you can pm me and I can send the pics in palringo to have someone put them up!
<<

devryan13

Conqueror

Post Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:56 am

I really like your art and taem's art from s13
<<

Boo!!

Post Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:59 am

Lol thank you. And this is why I think there should be Haypi art contests cause I have never seen or heard of your server 13 pal. And I would love to at some point :) and working on getting screen shots up. Have someone helping me with it
<<

beatlesfan

Marquis

Post Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:33 am

Wasnt there a haypi logo contest like 4 months ago or something???
<<

Boo!!

Post Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:36 am

Yes but that's a lot different than the art I do. Mine is on screen art that you put in chat. It's more difficult and a lot more fun :)
<<

beatlesfan

Marquis

Post Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:21 pm

On screen art??? like on a different app or something?
<<

uranos

Warlord

Post Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:25 pm

its not tht long ago, only around 1 month >>

oh and i REALLY like ur art
Next

Return to Haypi Magazine