FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Improving Haypi.

Moderators: support9, support2

<<

mickey78-2

Post Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:31 am

Improving Haypi.

First off support replying to people would be nice.. I play under LTpara and have been looking for support help for weeks now and all I got was forum bans by Rico for what he calls "bashing support and spamming", when in fact everything I posted has been 100% true and haypi still has not returned any of my messages in regards to me asking for a pvp refund for allowing me to stay pinned by the same player the last 7-8 days of pvp and not doing anything to prevent it. When that player was demanding to be fed prestige or he claimed he would keep me pinned in all cities with alts and he did... I wrote in game support no answer and when I did they claimed have warned him but allowed him to continue to pin me and refused to take pins off the rest of pvp. 20 min remaining in pvp I received a message from support simply saying thanks for reporting serious actions will be taken against his alts.. My response is that is fine and dandy but what good does that do me? I would like a refund for money spent in pvp period. I want to forget I ever played that pvp and I ended 5th but at time when I reported the illegal behavior I was in 1st by a good bit and haypi support not acting or for that manner doing anything cost me that pvp I feel I would have won. I think that isn't asking much concidering what I have spent in my in game accounts so yeah a response would would be nice.
<<

The_MuKu

Marquis

Post Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:17 pm

Re: Improving Haypi.

First: why is this under the Haypi Magazine section? Nobody reads this area of the forums hardly...not the best place to post if you want a response.

Second: you DID spam the forums with your complaints. There were easily 3-4 topics about it all posted within a 2 day span. I understand your frustrations with support, but it doesn't particularly warrant your posts on the forums that completely obnoxious.

Third: The best way to deal with support is in a private manner. Every mature person knows that a forum post bashing support is just a plea for public attention and will not help you get a response any faster or better. The forums are a great tool for you in that you can private message multiple members of support hoping for a quicker response than waiting for only the server support to assist you. You can use the email address as well and include in the email screenshots of the threat letter from the player as well as your actions tab which show what cities are pinning you.

Knowing how to report offenses is the best way to ensure quick responses from support--posting a disrespectful and rude post on the forums is not the best way. I understand your frustration--$500 on a game you expect a certain level of care from the support staff. But if you want help you have to know how to go about getting it in a way that shows you are a respectable member of the Haypi community.
Haypi Kingdom
MuKu s66/s119 inactive
The_MuKu s84/125/134 active
King_MuKu s603 inactive

Haypi Monster
The_MuKu s2 active
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:02 pm

What do you do when customer support doesn't reply via in-game, email, pal or pm here? The best one can do is post on here and hope there's a reply.
Besides Pvp is a time sensitive issue. Customer support is only open during normal business hours. Not nights or weekends. The game itself does run 24 hours. There's been times when servers had issues when there was no customer support available and issues lasted a few days.
I've personally reported glitches and issues since the alliance wars update and if I was lucky received a cut and paste answer. "Thank you we'll look into it.
A year later they are still looking into it.
<<

mickey78-2

Post Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:33 am

Well I tried to keep it private.. I really did. Fact is I still have not heard a response of any kind from support. I wrote in game support for 2 days before getting a letter asking for ss that I provided and took another 2 days before I began with my posts in the forum because I wasn't getting a response of any kind in game or via writing them threw my email.. Here I am what week plus removed from pvp ending and still no response of any kind. They blew me off and continue to do so. And Rico banning me is just wrong because I was answered in any manner at all none of my forum posts would have never been posted.. None of them.. I feel robbed by haypi in these regards. I feel I should deserve at least a response of some kind even if it is a big fat screw you Mick. But I have not been afforded that and my posts in forum where removed and made to look as if the matter was handled when in fact it never was.

Return to Haypi Magazine