FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

The Storys of Haypi - my own

Moderators: support9, support2

<<

OnyxRayn

Beginner

Post Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:27 pm

The Storys of Haypi - my own

I read through the magazine, and I came to think of my own story, What Haypi's done for me. Why I've come to feel such a deep love of the people on this game. People I've never met, people who've never met me, but have wondrously come to help me through words, and support.

For those who don't know me, I am Rayna. I joined Haypi several months ago when I was laying in my bed, barely able to walk, suffering severe depression and much pain from my many health issues.

For all I knew, this was a simple game that I was going to use to pass time. Not much else I was able to do, when standing up to walk would bring me to tears. So, I started this game in server 14. I made many friends and then I decided to get an account on my sisters Ipod, I then came to server 15, which became my home server.

I lead my first alliance, with the help of a woman named Athena8188 (who's a very big piece of my Haypi story) I created an alliance whom became my family. The other aspects of the game have been fun for me, but it was my alliances that have meant the most. I feel like my alliances are a family. They're people who've been there for me, when I wasn't back at college around friends.

I was gaining knowledge of all these people, coming close to several. I was still in severe pain, but as my pain was getting worse, and my doctors were befuddled by the aspects of my many health issues, my depression was getting worse. It became so bad one night, I was set on committing suicide. I planned to die, and nothing was going to stop me. I didn't have friends around me, since I was on medical leave from college. Also, I didn't have many close friends around in town, to stop me.

Little did I know, I did have close friends, who planned to stop me, my alliance members. They planned to stop me. People who don't know me, but knew where I was coming from. People who in the middle of the night, took time out of their life to share stories and comfort and support for me. Athena, the one who I ended up talking to for several hours, became my best sense of support.

I survived that night, set aside the medicine I planned to overdose on, and got a councilor. Soon after I was set free of my months of pain, when my doctors finally found a medicine that would work on me. (since many medicines don't have any affect on me.)

Today, I'm able to not just walk, but run. I've lost much weight, and I'm happy and active again. Yet, I'd never of reached this day, if my friends from Haypi hadn't of reached out to me, to help me get through the pain. I am now a very active member of Haypi. I'm expert in two servers. I've got friends whom I text and call and connect with, from Haypi.

I'm returning to college this January. Something i'd never be able to do without the continuing support of my Haypi friends and family.

Thank you Haypi, thank you my friends,
Rayna
<<

Taem96

Conqueror

Post Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:07 pm

Re: The Storys of Haypi - my own

What a moving story!
The community of haypi is an amazing thing, and is definitely one of it's greatest aspects!
I hope you continue to be well, and enjoy haypi!
<<

iKantoX

Post Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:48 pm

This is a great story! I can't say I didn't cry... I won't say I did...
Thank you for giving back everything that people helped you with when you first started haypi! We need alot more of that to be honest. Im glad you got better it's tought being weak and hopeless. The one thing that really got me in this story amd I quote "suicide". I hope you NEVER think about something like that again no matter what the pain, it's ALWAYS the wrong choise. Thank you for sharing.
If life was a coin... I think I would spend it on
Haypi :)
<<

OnyxRayn

Beginner

Post Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:20 pm

Thank you guys. This game has come to mean a lot to me. I hope I do my best where I am in my servers. I love it. :) My life has been touched by players here. I felt awkward sharing my story out on forum, and its definitely not my whole story, just a small part of my life. That has been touched by this "game" Its much more than a game to be honest. Its a community.
<<

Athena8818

Beginner

Post Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:22 am

Awe boo baby, You know I love ya :) Your an amazing person
<<

Ravermatt

Citizen

Post Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:27 am

Very good article :) keep it up