FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Improving haypi

Moderators: support9, support2

<<

Joster202

Post Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:15 pm

Improving haypi

I think all alliances should have an alliance city where many things for alliances can be held.
There could be an alliance market for trading only within the alliance.  There could also be 2 of each resource fields that alliances would upgrade with alliance resources money and coins.  There could be an alliance management center where you could declare war on other alliances and make allies.  You could also post larger announcements here and wanted lists.  Alliances should also be able to hold oasis either on the map or maybe even on a second much larger battlefield. These ideas would make haypi much better and keep it interesting.  If you agree, mail support this, and spread word throughout servers in WC.  Send alliance mails and tell friends.  Thanks for helping!
<<

Dragonmoon

Post Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:38 am

Re: Improving haypi

that sounds like a great idea!
<<

Caladan

Veteran

Post Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:11 am

I like the idea, but you have to think of it from haypi's point of view. If an alliance is even a little self-sustaining, then that means individual players would probably spend less coins supporting it. I guess you could make all upgrades in the city cost coins, but then you are broadening the gap between those who can buy coins and those who can't. There would be a ton of variables to work out to implement a suggestion like this. I'm not sure that haypi would see it as a good return on investment. Also there was a thread ages ago that was the basis for alliance wars, which had similar ideas....
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13

I think that if your suggestions were something haypi would do, they would have already done it. I could be wrong though, and I actually hope I am, because I really do like the idea.
Beware the Artesians!!
<<

Ravermatt

Citizen

Post Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:18 am

Caladan wrote:I like the idea, but you have to think of it from haypi's point of view. If an alliance is even a little self-sustaining, then that means individual players would probably spend less coins supporting it. I guess you could make all upgrades in the city cost coins, but then you are broadening the gap between those who can buy coins and those who can't. There would be a ton of variables to work out to implement a suggestion like this. I'm not sure that haypi would see it as a good return on investment. Also there was a thread ages ago that was the basis for alliance wars, which had similar ideas....
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13

I think that if your suggestions were something haypi would do, they would have already done it. I could be wrong though, and I actually hope I am, because I really do like the idea.
I too lke the idea but agree with ur comment :)
Ravermatt - s110 non stop activeness
Ravermatt2 s115 -inacive

Lenda s120 - inactive

Matt110 - no idea anymore
<<

thLove

Baron

Post Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:44 am

A place for the alliance to call home. Sounds awesome!
<<

Ganto101

Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:11 am

Great idea i would love to see something like this it would create a stronger bond within the alliance :D

Return to Haypi Magazine