FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

To war or not to war

Moderators: support9, support2

<<

royalrune

Citizen

Post Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:55 pm

To war or not to war

Many can answer that question easily with a simple statement this is after all a war game, or is it, is this just a war game is the need for survival And the upgrading and development of your city an act of war I ask you? Well I believe not and that is why I am leader of a peace alliance yes it does not make sense to most of you and yes I get mocked but I stand by my life principles just like our army factions on here stand by there's -I salute your bravery regardless of my personal believes-so to war or not to war, to attack and kill or to raise and build either way they both have the same goal to become number one, to gain royalty above others, but haypi is beyond that it is why it is addictive for me it is not just a game of singular empire it is a game of politics and alliances of freindship and chat and yes even love is thrown in to the Meley, to war or not to wAr is a statement noone can really answer it's is not a uniform it is a choice and weather you chose to or not you chose to play haypi to grow haypi to support haypi And in some cases -rare I hope- to live haypi,so regardless of your answer in the end what precepts is peaceful agreement that it is haypi that is our answer and it is chat that brings us close to people to share our sagas our beliefs our languages but also to spread our message be it good or bad offensive or openminded we have the freedom of speech and of choice And that's why I say to war or not to war who cares about that question!
    Königen Eltje Engels Müller
    <<

Roclee101

Beginner

Post Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:59 pm

Re: To war or not to war

I have to agree with you on this. I, too, run a peace alliance. Once we were in a war over a misunderstanding. I told my members that we must be nonviolent as we have done nothing wrong. Yes, we pulled a Ghandi on them LOL. But it worked. They got bored of no retaliation. So we finally got an understanding of what really happened. They apologized and we became friends ever since. LOL talk about irony!
    s116 (s63) Roclee101 - Quit
    s74 TheRoc101 - Quit
    <<

royalrune

Citizen

Post Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:08 pm

I am leader of Freya
    No war alliance on server 113,60,81,85
    And I follow my principle with strength no war means no war but I have respect for those who fight I'm after all not tring to change the game I only offer an alternative and if per say we get attacked I deal with it dimplomativally or we see it as it is it's only resourses on a game after all 79% of my members don't have troops and those who do use them for hunts And capturing resourse fields and forts
    But the chat on here a d in came is great and that is mainly what my members play for and even the players who do war would have to agree that chat is a big part of there game
      <<

Roclee101

Beginner

Post Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:39 pm

I agree
      s74 TheRoc101 - Quit
      <<

royalrune

Citizen

Post Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:42 pm

:)
      I'm glad someone agrees
        <<

Roclee101

Beginner

Post Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:02 pm

Hehe to each his own opinions and believes. LOL
        s74 TheRoc101 - Quit
        <<

royalrune

Citizen

Post Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:06 pm

Yeppers
          <<

PandaFun

Marquis

Post Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:46 am

PEACE ALLIANCES NEVER LAST, just sayin'

Ex-Expert s64 (116) and 86
          <<

Kelb6180

Citizen

Post Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:16 am

It makes a very interesting read, and I guess it shows that people do have different ways of playing and get different things from the game.

But as you said most would reply with ' its a war game'. Well it is, and the whole concept of the game is to build your army and citys stong enough in preparation for such wars.

Wether its attack player on player to compete for prestigue gains or to war with an alliance against an alliance, and compete in gainning the mines.. Its still a war game.

Yes we all make freindships and build allies that we prefer not to attack but the comcept of the game isto become number 1 is all about going to war.

If we are just there to build and upgrade our cities and feed our army, thats pretty much like playing games like Farmville or fishville.

I dont agree with real life wars, and i agree that people should go about there lifes in a peacefull way.

But when you download the app for haypi, Its very apparrent it's a war strategy game, and inevitable to be the best of the best it involves war/attacking/defence.

Id be interested, in your peace alliance, do you just farm and upgrade? or do u actually attack other players who leave there troops out and gain prestigue from hits?
          TheDolos
          <<

Moqll

Post Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:18 am

war is the fun
          Next

Return to Haypi Magazine