Server 36 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

support1

Elite

Post Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:15 am

Server 36 Expert Nominations

Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi Kingdom staff's observation. Experts will enjoy VIP time for free. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance.
<<

Invictus98

Post Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:23 pm

Re: Server 36 Expert Nominations

I would like to nominate hunter4. He Is an active member that always helps out others when they need it. He is usually on world chat, giving advice and enforcing the rules. He does not pick arguments and is a good role model for the haypi players or server 36.
<<

TheHunted1

Post Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:24 pm

I think Linlink36 would make a great expert. From what I gave seen he is quite knowledgable and extremely nice and helpful. He stopped what he was doing to help me and answered all my questions. I think S36 is in great need of an expert and he should be one of them. Thanks again for the help
<<

MareVeris

Post Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:05 am

0commander was a great help, was very friendly and knowledgeable without being confusing, great job!
<<

LuckyAgain

Post Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:02 am

I'd also like to nominate StrangleR- I want an expert on S36. He would make an excellent expert. I get tired of spammers and inappropriate people. He also helps people out a lot and answers questions. Thank you.
<<

kp2008

Post Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:05 am

I would like to nominate TRFeller for expert he helps many new people. He is on quite a bit through out day.
<<

-United-

Post Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:09 am

I would like to nominate CoruptioN for expert.
He has been very helpful to new players. He is very nice and makes a good leader. I have never seen him break a single rule. He has lots of experience on the game. CoruptioN tries to make sure rules are followed even though he isn't an expert.
<<

Mr.grape

Post Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:16 am

I think strangleR~ would be an awesome expert! I have seen him helping heaps of people in wc and tried his hardest to stop the rambling and activity in world chat that is against the rules :)
<<

Slav02

Post Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:02 am

I was trying really hard to decide who to vote for here. Well I couldn't come up with just one person, so I chose 4 of the best. Any/or all of these members would make the best experts for our awesome S36!

StrangleR~
xboyx
Exx
USALOUS36

Thanks,
Slav02
<<

Eboni

Post Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:33 pm

I think SimplyDead would be a great expert. He is really helpful on wc and is always friendly. My first day playing this game he answered all of my questions even though I'm pretty sure he could have spent his time doing something else. I'd like to see him as an expert.
Next

Return to Server 36 Expert Nominations