FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 36 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

H4L1p4sS

Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:05 pm

Re: Server 36 Expert Nominations

i want to nominate GxSk1lz, he has helped me out when i didnt understand what to do in the game, also he is very kind to everyone in chat including me. i believe he would keep haypi chat clean.
<<

Kleson

Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:42 pm

I would like to nominate Chinazo112. Extremely hepful and very active.
<<

Slamaster

Post Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:30 pm

i would like to give a shout out to what seems like our only active expert, foundation! he's been able to single handedly control a very rowdy group of haypi spammers! congrats man, and good luck!
<<

Apier232

Post Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:43 pm

Slamaster wrote:i would like to give a shout out to what seems like our only active expert, foundation! he's been able to single handedly control a very rowdy group of haypi spammers! congrats man, and good luck!

Wx has proven himself as well and lately I've even seen usa active a bit. Grata on experts starting to fulfill their duties, however there are three expert titles that should be removed and three new experts should be selected. Support should comment on these forums it seems support doesn't actually exist. Yolanda is the only person I hear from via pm support1 ta been a few days now no response.
<<

Chuk_dan

Post Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:55 pm

I would like to nominate priss85 for expert. She adds a much need level of frivolity and femininity to a game taken far to serious by too many. Though her view point is often contoversial, she adds a level of animation often all but suffocated by others to any discussion. She is also very helpful and respectful in a tit for tat manner.

-chuk_dan
<<

Me566ii

Post Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:09 pm

I would like to nominate priss85 to b an expert. She Is helpful in the alliance. She also seems to b one of the few who isn't power hungry like some experts that r their now. She would also b able some ppl who normally get muted she would help control these ppl and wiould make a great asset to this server
<<

Cr0ssb0nez

Post Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:13 pm

I would like to nominate priss85 for expert. She adds a much need level of frivolity and femininity to a game taken far to serious by too many. Though her view point is often contoversial, she adds a level of animation often all but suffocated by others to any discussion. She is also very helpful and respectful in a tit for tat manner.
<<

ArtofArson

Post Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:20 pm

I would like to nominate priss85 for expert. She adds a much need level of frivolity and femininity to a game taken far to serious by too many. Though her view point is often contoversial, she adds a level of animation often all but suffocated by others to any discussion. She is also very helpful and respectful in a tit for tat manner.
She is also Avery helpfully member of my alliance
<<

Eragon93

Post Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:50 pm

I dont think any of the below people and people they voted for should be expert cause i never see them on world chat. I would like to nominate myself and strangleR because we are both active,help others and dont spam.

Thanks

also i cant login to my account on server 7 i was lvl 14 and i am really upset. My username was bomber55. Thanks
<<

Johnsy81

Post Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:18 pm

I would like to nominate Harbashing for expert as he has helped me and many others out immensely. I think he would make a great expert as he is knowledgeable and is also very active. 
PreviousNext

Return to Server 36 Expert Nominations