Post Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:09 am

Re: need expert!

Ok. Maybe I'll get it later
<<

Jtd08

Marquis

Post Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:54 pm

yes rico is right server 3 world chat is getting wayyyyyyy out of hand ppl avoid and i ask to stop and then i get flipped out on by like 3 ppl saying your not an expert stop trying so i say im just trying to help and then it gets out of hand
<<

GoldenRico

Elite

Post Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:12 pm

Jtd08 wrote:yes rico is right server 3 world chat is getting wayyyyyyy out of hand ppl avoid and i ask to stop and then i get flipped out on by like 3 ppl saying your not an expert stop trying so i say im just trying to help and then it gets out of hand

Thats why you build up your army. Last time someone tried doing that they got farmed
Global Forum Moderator
Server03 BadBoy

Brah..... Why you mad?

Fear the Power of the Collar Mute
*Pops Collar*
<<

Squirtle13

Baron

Post Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:39 pm

yea we diffiantly do need more help on server 3, i dont believe Spears and Sybil can do it all by themselves... They are normally the only 2 you ever notice taking any action, and then you do have daynar who occasionally pops out and helps.
But really ive noticed vayne is expert on all servers and hes not often on server3 in my observation, and same is with tram! they have so many other servers to deal with.. and one of our experts on the server causes more problems than they fix, i seen one expert on our server that will argue with a player and then when they get mad they mute the person they are arguing with and sometimes its over stupid immature things.. no cussing is even involved so i dont understand where the mute could possibly come from
Squirtle13@hotmail.com

Republic
<<

GoldenRico

Elite

Post Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:45 am

Yea new experts definitly needed. Spears has too much on her plate to worry about S3, Daynar hasn't been around lately, vayneglory is spread too thin, Uranos is okay but needs to take charge on those mutes/ warnings a bit more, And we also have Sybil but having just 2 experts that are usually on does not help the server when it's pretty full to capacity. The worst part about it is that s3 has users that create mutliple accounts to avoid mutes and to be able to harra55 experts with innuendos and try to make them waste their mutes. Us vets try to contact the experts via pal and ffm but after a while it's just gets a bit much when we have the sameqq multiple culprits acting up. 3-4 more experts on different time zones or that are known to be active would be appreciated by us.
Global Forum Moderator
Server03 BadBoy

Brah..... Why you mad?

Fear the Power of the Collar Mute
*Pops Collar*
<<

Kuranuada

Baron

Post Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:25 pm

Experts need to be more active, there doesn't need to be more of them.
<<

Lifeline0

Citizen

Post Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:42 pm

They need to be more active but the problem when I'm on the experts spam quit allot to so what's the real problem for instance I was on last night and the rape talk was really crazy and Uranos was on and let it run way to long if your going to be a Expert you need to know when to stop it talk of Rape should be a Mute with only 1 warning given!!!! Ps that's my opinion by the way
<<

Kuranuada

Baron

Post Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:45 pm

For some things we are more forgiving or lenient, subject matter like that however shouldn't be permitted to go on past one mute I agree.
<<

Obelisk

Citizen

Post Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:20 pm

i agree, we need more expert to control wc. players can help too by pm the experts when it is out of control
<<

uranos

Warlord

Post Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:21 pm

yeah we need more.... 2 (3) arent enough yet
PreviousNext

Return to Server3 Discussion