Server 35 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

support1

Elite

Post Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:16 am

Server 35 Expert Nominations

Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi Kingdom staff's observation. Experts will enjoy VIP time for free. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance.
<<

Alex+Dave

Post Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:02 am

Re: Server 35 Expert Nominations

Uh I nominate: smosh
for expert he/she helped(s) alot and helps get people to be appropriate.
<<

K1ll

Post Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:05 am

Lol heard nominations were up. Uhhh I agree with the girl or whatever above me.
So The player. Smosh
and also the player. complicated
<<

BluExEnvy

Post Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:49 am

I honestly do not see smosh help a lot anymore... The first day he did, but about the 2nd day he started saying shut up to people, which I think Is uncalled for... I nominate fluffiness because he help and is nice to other people
<<

Chasebot2

Post Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:44 pm

I would like to nominate winifield since he is a kind gentle person to new players. I originally had an account on server 1 and we took pride in our experts there haveing good qualities that I see in winifield. Please elect winifield to lead this new server.
<<

ThunderBBM

Post Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:13 pm

I nominate HyperPath because he is helpful and active. Plus there are currently no experts so i think hyper should get it :)
<<

Robut117

Post Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:18 pm

I think that HyperPath should be expert :roll:
<<

OnyxRayn

Beginner

Post Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:13 pm

I always carefully conciser who I want to nominate to be expert.

Its really difficult to choose when I see so many players making such a huge difference in a server! Between Dysonian who's been a huge help in my alliance and has worked to make sure everyone get the help they need. And TigerBeast who's always helping in the chat. Also, many others who would make a great difference by being expert!

My choice is Toxxica, I am nominating her because she's not only helpful here. She is helpful in every server she's in. She's not an "expert runner" going to the newest server to try and get expert. She's Constantly helping members in old servers as well as this new server. I see her constantly keeping her cool and being helpful and respectful. She's very set on making sure people understand and follow the game's rules.

She is very knowledgeable about this game and very kind and respectful to everyone she speaks to and meets. I believe she'd be a great addition to the expert team and help keep the integrity of this game

I have great respect for Toxxica and have seen her do many honorable things in the game. I've met many people through this game and many change when they're not chosen for expert. I know this isn't the case for Toxxica. She still pursues assisting as many people as she can. I hope this player receives expert and I will be very happy if she does :)

SunsetRayn in s35
<<

hIpp0

Post Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:43 pm

I would like to nominate Winfield because he is very kind and polite. Even within his own alliance he will tell people to stop or he will report them.
<<

Leodc08

Post Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:12 pm

Evantually I goin to Nominate BluExEnvy. He helps newbies when are confused. He answers every question they asked. Base on that, we know that he is an experienced player. Also while those uncivilized people cursing in world chat he pleased them to change their language even he was cursed by them. Patient is his word! Vote for him please and creat the haypi kindom S35 a better place.
Next

Return to Server 35 Expert Nominations