BANNED!?!?!

Moderators: support5, redgun

<<

Arch.

Baron

Location: It's Raining again ... Yep you've guessed it.... England

Post Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:03 am

BANNED!?!?!

Haypi Banned my account due to silly rumours. Ive sent a message to support but come on!! So many players have said that if they ban me over these rumours they too will quit because they are just RUMOURS!!! I need to get this noticed becaues its ridiculous to ban an account with no proof.
Please Unban me.
S10 - Marcus6189-2nd Marquis-Member Of Archange1
S21 - Dr@gonlord-HACKED
S28 - Wipeout24-2nd Earl - Member Of KingsKourt
S33 - Arch.- 2nd Marquis - Back With Archangel ( Rank 7 but with only 18 members lol )

Rank 8... Im Falling behind ;-(
<<

PrncsPeach

Post Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:35 pm

Re: BANNED!?!?!

Lol support does that alot
<<

iKantoX

Post Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:27 pm

What I am about to say will save you alot of effort:
If you promise to follow the rules you will get 1 more chance. However you must wait one month for that account to be unbanned. Please note that if the account is re-banned you will no longer be a citizen of haypi kingdom on that account and login in will be disabled. Using any other "alt" to avoid a ban is not tolerated and the account may/will be banned if caught.
If life was a coin... I think I would spend it on
Haypi :)
<<

SconniPaul

Post Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:03 am

They don't ban based on rumors, people who report you must provide screen shots as proof; much like this one.

I'm not one to argue on forums, but people need to know the facts, you openly admitted to having other accounts (from my count it's 4-5), you surrounded your main account's main city with tons of sub cities from your other accounts so people couldn't port to you. You even want as far as naming those other accounts and sub cities names that were so obvious...things like "ArchOwnzU" and "TryToTouchMe". Not very smart as it gave it away completely.

When people left your alliance, you sent them vulgar messages about their family and sexual orientation and even went as far as threatening..lol, on the internet. Anyways, please don't make things up, people like me who have the SS's will show the truth. Let's move onto the stage of "acceptance" and let's get you back in the game =)

<<

Xonge2

Post Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:01 am

iKantoX wrote:What I am about to say will save you alot of effort:
If you promise to follow the rules you will get 1 more chance. However you must wait one month for that account to be unbanned. Please note that if the account is re-banned you will no longer be a citizen of haypi kingdom on that account and login in will be disabled. Using any other "alt" to avoid a ban is not tolerated and the account may/will be banned if caught.

Hey guys HK here, Arch I agree man. Kanto Arch did nit do what support blamed him of and banned him unjustly
<<

Adina329

Veteran

Post Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:49 am

Please take these issues up with Support privately via Kingdomsupport@haypi.com

Adina329-Server5, Adina10-Server10, Adz12-Server12, Adina14-Server14,Adina28-Server28,Adina30-Server30

Return to Server34 Discussion