FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 34 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Sylvanosh

Post Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:43 am

Re: Server 34 Expert Nominations

Dont really see how Im doing "bad". At times some experts may be strict but it's what we are supposed to do. Yes you would make a great expert. You help out alot.
<<

Usalous

Marquis

Post Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:25 am

Plz never never never nominate ur self u will be better Off if u don't nominate ur self
<<

GenStryker

Citizen

Post Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:02 am

Asking for voted lol
GenStryker Server 30 Expert
Feel free to pm me here or on s30 for any help:)
<<

peacewar

Beginner

Post Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:07 am

NoobyAlex wrote:Why do all of you vote for hotknight9? The hacker gives him the money for him to give all of you the nuggets. He is almost as bad as the hacker himself.

yes he does & hes trying to have relations with me. :roll:
P E A C E W A R HERE PEACEWARSPEAKING S34
<<

Shadow419

Beginner

Post Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:57 am

Re: Server 34 Expert Nominations Discussion

I'm not on 34 but I thought I'd mention on here that I got a message on here telling me to vote for someone for s34 expert
Shadow419~S22~Expert
<<

Vampire337

Post Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:52 am

I don't think the current experts are doing badly; specifically Nnjabeast2 and Sylvanosh. They're not there all the time, so people get out of hand. When the cat's away, the mice play, you know. Some people seem to get personal vendettas against the experts, but these are people who just can't stand authority. The problem there is not that the experts aren't doing their job, but that they're not present all the time. No one likes to be ordered to follow the rules, and often the non-experts use the wrong tone to *ask* people to comply with the rules. Not to single out one person, but as an example, Ninja_Lord starts ordering everyone around like he's in charge, and ends up just making people angry and doing more harm than good.

I think we simply need more active experts to help keep the peace. And possibly make "circumventing the censor filter to use the f-bomb" an instant-mutable offense. Seriously, you should only get a warning if you aren't explicitly avoiding the filter.
<<

TerraBranf

Post Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:29 am

I would vote against xUnrealx as a moderator. His behavior in-game runs counter to the very idea of an Expert: e.g., helping those weaker than you get started.

I also second the majority of the points made in Vampire's post.

Nnjabeast and Sylvanosh have demonstrated an overall competence, albeit being a bit too tolerant at times (Mostly I understand due to the rules governing Experts).

However, I rarely if- ever- see many of the other Experts. I know this is partially due to time differences, but I daresay there is a lack of integrity there as well. An expert should be visible on WC, period, much as the policeman on the corner of the street must walk the "beat".

We also need more experts and we need to select high-profile chatters. If someone has rarely been visible in WC and is new to the game, they make a poor choice just for those reasons alone. I find the recent inclusion of Eric3000 an example of this.

Many players have resorted to "WC Vigilantism" as a response to the poor presence of experts. Many players "beg" for mutes, demonstrating decidedly un-family-friendly behavior for long periods of time before they are penalized.

To wit, I also agree with Vampire that deliberately using the F-word should merit an instant mute. A mute of 5 hours is a relatively light penalty - no great prison sentence there. Children are present on WC, and Haypi is a family game.
<<

Salohcin22

Post Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:45 am

actually vampire sylvanosh is doing pretty horrible now that he has an expert account on s36. I would love it if someone could unmute me and the others that he abusivvely muted. he said he even asked support to demote himself. I didnt even say anything against anyone or anything offensive. I would like it if players that act like experts and are on chat all day like Knight+Day.
•Destiny may be absolute, but no one knows what destiny they will have until they have already had it.
•If you can't beat 'em join 'em, but make absolute sure that you can't beat 'em first.

s34: Salohcin22
<<

Booser

Post Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:41 am

AtomMango wrote:Wanna nominate myself I know this sounds selfish bit are experts are not doing well I would at least want a fair try. Maybe a week test. Please let me try and whoever agrees most our experts are not doing well support me ibpromise to be a good expert strict but fair

this expert nominates himself then proceeds to disgrace all experts... yes for all who care he got expert. he then went on to hack an account in a game and sell off all equipment and wreck an army before returning the account to the individual.

pick experts more carefully next time
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:14 pm

Booser wrote:
AtomMango wrote:Wanna nominate myself I know this sounds selfish bit are experts are not doing well I would at least want a fair try. Maybe a week test. Please let me try and whoever agrees most our experts are not doing well support me ibpromise to be a good expert strict but fair

this expert nominates himself then proceeds to disgrace all experts... yes for all who care he got expert. he then went on to hack an account in a game and sell off all equipment and wreck an army before returning the account to the individual.

pick experts more carefully next time

1. its not right that self nominationn and he got expert.
2. any issues with this expert should be taken up privately (with evidence and screenshots)with your support at kingdomsupport@haypi.com
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
Previous

Return to Server 34 Expert Nominations