Post Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:07 am

-Zing-

Hello,
My name is StrangleR and im the leader of -Zing-. We are looking for people who want to have fun and simply play the game. We're looking for active, talkitive people, who will make the alliance interesting and fun to be in. The alliance chat room at the moment is doing pretty good. There are times where people arent talkitive because there are only like 2-5 people on, so that can be understandable.
~Lvl~
Well -Zing- really isnt picky at all about what level that you are. Yes we would like higher level players to join us, but if your a lower lever we will be more than happy to open up the alliance towards you. The only thing that we ask from you, is that you continue to play the game and rank up.
~About Me~
Im from Server 6 and im a level 15 player on it, and while i played through out my time on Server 6 i learned alot of things, from some of the top players. When i first started i just did whatever, didnt think too much about it untill i started attacking people and kept losing one right after the other. But over the many months that i played Haypi Kingdom, i learned alot of strategies, techniques, skills, leadership and alot more. I eventually became a leader of my alliance, in which i led it to the top 10 at one time.
I was very proud of myself and what i had accomplished, but i decided to fold the alliance, because Server 6 was getting really boring to play at and i was just never getting on anymore to play. So i then joined Zion.
~What i can offer you~
If you join my alliance,i will do my best to help you out to the best of my abilities. I treat my members equally, until they do something that upsets me or something that could hurt the alliance in the long run... But i will help you out with getting treasures for leveling up. I will from time to time buy high level treasures and sell them to the alliance members. I take good care of my members and i try my best to make sure that they are ready for war whenever they are attacked/attacking, or when the alliance is in a war.

So if i may please, ask you to join my alliance and join us on our journey to a successful alliance, and to the top of the ranks eventually in time. Lets work together to be great, and in the end, all the hard work will pay off.

We currently have 25 members and we are ranked at a successful 47th.

From,
StrangleR

P.S.- If you would like to know anymore info about the alliance or myself, please send me a message and ill get back to you within 1-2 days. Thank You