Server 31 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

support1

Elite

Post Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:41 am

Server 31 Expert Nominations

Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi Kingdom staff's observation. Experts will enjoy VIP time for free. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance.
<<

LozRayn

Post Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:10 am

Re: Server 31 Expert Nominations

I nominate Onyxrayn for her excellent knowledge and understanding of the game and her willpower to stop the "bad guys" from breaking the rules. I think she would make a great addition to the expert team as well as a great role model for her server.

Loz - Server 6
Lozzay - Server 7
Mr.Loz - Server 10 RETIRED EXPERT
SirLoz - Server 13
Lozamon - Server 27
Dr.Loz - Server 28
LozRayn - Server 35 EXPERT
<<

tomtomnav

Post Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:49 pm

I would like to nominate DMT and Krizz31 as experts. DMT is very kind to new players and helps them as much as he can. Krizz31 seems very knowledgable and helps out too. Both of them have been on a lot over the last two days and I think both are worthy of the expert title.

S14 - tomtomnav
S27 - timtimnav
S28 - T3RM1N4T0R
S31 - DigTheHole
<<

Hendy27

Post Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:27 pm

I would like to nominate OnyxRayn, because he has been a great team leader, and has been very helpfull to all the new people joining the game, even if there not in the same alliance. He is patient with new people and will always reply to you on chat, to help you out as much as possible. :)
<<

DMT

Post Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:00 pm

I nominate DigTheHole.
He has shown outstanding will to help people, and has become pretty knowledgeable about the game.
<<

Lj201

Post Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:19 pm

I would like to nominate DMT. I see him helping everyone out
<<

OnyxRayn

Beginner

Post Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:34 pm

Hello everyone and thank you guys for the nominations. They're so sweet and I really appreciate knowing I've made some of a difference :)

It's such a hard thing to choose between the players I've seen do a phenomenal job assisting other players especially since the server is full of new players. My choices narrow down to Krizz and DMT honestly.

But only nominating one, I personally would like to nominate DMT.
He has shown outstanding patience with new players. There are many new players in both his and I's alliances and discussing with him, he also sends out great information to help his alliance learn but he's also always willing to answer questions players have.

Also, DMT has an incredible amount of knowledge about the rules and the game. I'm not sure what server he is from but He is smart, kind and always looking to help other players.

Haypi Kingdom would make a very sound choice promoting him to expert in my opinion since he is just the kind of person that would be a fine role model for this game.

Thanks again,
<<

scotonut

Post Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:49 pm

Saft-Nudel for expert ! very helpful chap :)
<<

JohnnyC124

Post Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:39 pm

I think that you should nominate my friend oj007 as he is really kind and helpful to people. Our Alliance (Allegiance) is the 21st ranking. He let's anyone join the group and is always giving ideas and tips to make the game and our alliance better. I hope you consider this and will hopefully make him an expert.
<<

bludhoundz

Post Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:57 pm

Last edited by bludhoundz on Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Next

Return to Server 31 Expert Nominations