FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 30 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Ahriman!

Post Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:45 am

Re: Server 30 Expert Nominations

I nominate JuanT!
He has bee more than helpful to me in getting to know the game and the tactics.
Futhermore, the fact that he's always polite on the chat should be considered as well (oh yeah -and he's almost always online :lol: )
<<

_Ender_

Post Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:16 am

I think Ranger32 is the most deserving of expert. He is always on world chat helping other and trying to keep the peace. On top of all that, the sole purpose of his alliance is to help new players learn the game and rank up. Then when they are more comfortable with the game he refers them to the high ranking alliance leaders. He is a great help and he makes a big impact on the server. We definitely need another expert and it deserves to be ranger32.

<<

Redcardoor

Post Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:26 am

I would first and foremost like to nominate Ranger32. He has helped me learn the game and grow the most. He is very helpful to new players, and is active in WC. He is also very diplomatic, and pretty smart from what i can tell. _Ender_ is also extremely helpful on WC and nice to everybody, he seems extremely knowledgeable as well. Also, DraBockVI, omgitszeph, and Riddler30 are all helpful and friendly in WC, they know how the game is played and would be/are great experts.
<<

Adina329

Veteran

Post Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:31 pm

I will nominate only _Ender_ for these reasons;
He is one of the few players that when attempting to share the rules of chat with others, does so in a manner that is respectful to all.

There have been many issues on previous servers with experts and players alike acting as though they are better than others, trying to moderate chat in a demanding and superior way, and generally making moderating all they're there for (never works out), but _Ender_ does none of these things.

He is mature, active and has made a point to learn the game so that he may advice as well as learn the rules so that he may help moderate.

I also find it a bonus that he is on an opposite time zone to myself.

Thanks, Adina.
Adina329-Server5, Adina10-Server10, Adz12-Server12, Adina14-Server14,Adina28-Server28,Adina30-Server30
<<

I 2sKiLLeD I

Post Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:30 am

I would like to nominate _ender_ For many reasons....

I remember when I first started out on Haypi. I was clueless at the game and it took me days to even get level 3. So I went on world chat and saw _ender_ giving someone else really good advice. So I messages him abd he was soooo helpful to me and now I know how to play Te game very well. _ ender_ is very nice and mature. He would look after server 30 very well and I think that he would be an awesome expert.

So I would love to nominate him :). Thanks. 2skilled.
<<

AM33R.P3R

Post Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:21 pm

i would recommend D@RKPR!NC3 to be expert
<<

Grayfire12

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:54 pm

I would like to nominate ranger32 and SF41

They both keep the chat clean, they're helpful, polite, and nice

They have both helped me when I first started playing and have very good strategies for the game

I would also like to nominate comingdoom and Drinkalot
<<

SF41

Post Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:03 am

There are alot of people who I think deserve the Expert title:

_Ender_, Rayknight, Drinkalot, Grayfire12, and Ranger32

All these people keep chat clean, help stop spam, and help the lower lvls.

Also, Adina30 makes a GREAT expert.

SF41
Previous

Return to Server 30 Expert Nominations