FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 29 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Lozander

Post Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:43 pm

Re: Server 29 Expert Nominations

ChickFlick. She is online an amazing amount of time and is very helpful. I accidentally arranged my wall wrong, so she flattened it when I put out a request on world chat. She didn't even ask for any thanks for her loss of army, however minimal.
<<

GoDj1rrA

Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:40 am

ChickFlick displays an amazing knowledge of Haypi Kingdom. He also posseses the patience needed to deal with novice and pros alike. I can't think of a better choice for an expert. ChickFlick is always around and willing to help. I hope you give strong consideration to adding an additional expert to server 29. We could use the presence of another level headed expert.
<<

UGP4LIFE

Post Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:54 pm

I reserve the right to nominate who I think would be most satisfactory in the position of expert for s29. My decision is based upon overall level of knowledge, skill, personality and commitment level of hours actualy on the server. There is no questioning the knowledge and skill that ChickFlick displays on a daily basis. Very likeable and helpful. Someone who is dedicated to server29 and is on everyday. With all of the different personalities on the server it would be easy to get lost in the mix of acting a fool along with the rest but ChickFlick is dedicated to staying professional and that is reflected through his character. ChickFlick is my vote. Thank you for your time.

-UGP4LIFE
Previous

Return to Server 29 Expert Nominations