FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 28 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Weirdo2

Post Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:37 pm

Re: Server 28 Expert Nominations

I would like to be expert im fair and respect the rules. I love haypi ive been here about a year. Im also weirdo on s2. I know this game inside and out so im voting for me.

,Weirdo2
<<

Ballaz23

Marquis

Post Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:39 pm

Weirdo2 wrote:I would like to be expert im fair and respect the rules. I love haypi ive been here about a year. Im also weirdo on s2. I know this game inside and out so im voting for me.

,Weirdo2

dont nominate yourself. if you believe you deserve the title tell an expert that you think you deserve it and be VERY HELPFUL, PATIENT, KIND, AND NICE in chat
I'm in Server 23, im very active and always busy helping players. Feel free to give me a holla!
Help me out here viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6538
If you ever Have questions email me at Ballaz_haypi@live.com
or Forum PM me
<<

Omen666

Post Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:44 pm

I'm voting for wrathofs8 he's helpful and I always on
<<

Bigniggie

Post Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:02 pm

Wow. People are just nominating others that are constantly on all the time probably just cuz they have nothing else to do. Not good. I'd likr to nominate davidn17 because he's helpful and nice to players not just on constantly not helping at all just saying random things like <3brooke<3 (why dud she get so many nominations???). So yeah there you go make davidn17 and expert and I hope you choose wisely and make good players experts not just active ones.
<<

Omen666

Post Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:02 pm

,Weirdo2[/quote]
dont nominate yourself. if you believe you deserve the title tell an expert that you think you deserve it and be VERY HELPFUL, PATIENT, KIND, AND NICE in chat[/quote]

we don't have any experts yet though
<<

Bigniggie

Post Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:01 pm

I would like to nominate (crink) for expert on server 28. I was having trouble building up and stuff on the game and he helped me out a lot and gave me tons of tips and stuff on how to build up fast. I've seen him on world chat sometimes and he seems like a pretty cool guy. Anyways, whether he becomes expert or not thank you crink you've helped me out a lot.
<<

TheReal

Post Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:04 pm

Hi everybody, I find that sleka and Brooke should be experts because they are almost always online and they help people often. They are great people so please consider this post and vote for them if you want AWSOME experts:)
Thanks, TheReal
<<

FlyHighGuy

Post Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:20 pm

Hey I've been playing on the server for a few days. I've been reading through wc a lot, I haven't been talking because I'm having trouble chatting on wc because of my terrible Internet connection. I have noticed a few people who seem to be pretty good as expert nominees. I'd like to nominate 4 people: sleka, davidn17, (crink), and david2222. I've seen them on chat all 3 times I've been on (lurking lol) and they all have some knowledge of the game and a good idea of right and wrong and they'd be able to enforce it too. I hope these 4 people are all picked to be experts, even though that's not likely. Oh well. Make a good decision and hopefully wc will be well monitored and regulated soon :)
<<

Togo55

Post Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:01 pm

I nominate Sleka and TheReal because they are really nice, fun, and helping :D
<<

Rev.theory

Post Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:39 pm

Hey guys. I have a few expert nominations for you and a few reasons why they should be made experts. These nominees are: sleka, <3brooke<3, (crink), and katycutie. First of all sleka is very active in chat and always talking to people. Being active in chat is something every expert should be.
Also I have <3brooke<3. I nominate her because it seems like she's always on! Also very active in chat. I also nominate (crink). he's my neighbor and he's a cool guy and he's really nice and he is also in chat a lot. Finally I nominate katycutie because again, she is very active and helpful. Thank you.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 28 Expert Nominations