KR0N1kD3TH

Post Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:03 pm

Re: Server 28 Expert Nominations Discussion

how did that get there? i swear i was in the right forum. sorry
<<

D0M1N4T0R

Post Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:43 pm

Server 28 needs more experts about 3-5 MORE.... The current experts are not on alot and as soon as the leave I have a tendancy to tell the rules to people who avoid or account sell or cuss or discuss about inappropriate things on W/C and I get eaten up by them... Some experts also have favoritism and abuse there powers, (not meantioning any names)... But we definatly need more experts... Like asap because when ever the experts leave they come out an start spaming flags... Being racist and cussing out th entire world chat... Thankyou for reaing thi I there are any mistake sits cause of my big thumbs ... But WE NEED MORE EXPERTS.... how did some of the experts even get expert....
<<

Niccishep

Post Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:10 am

D0M1N4T0R wrote:Server 28 needs more experts about 3-5 MORE.... The current experts are not on alot and as soon as the leave I have a tendancy to tell the rules to people who avoid or account sell or cuss or discuss about inappropriate things on W/C and I get eaten up by them... Some experts also have favoritism and abuse there powers, (not meantioning any names)... But we definatly need more experts... Like asap because when ever the experts leave they come out an start spaming flags... Being racist and cussing out th entire world chat... Thankyou for reaing thi I there are any mistake sits cause of my big thumbs ... But WE NEED MORE EXPERTS.... how did some of the experts even get expert....

You cant expect experts to be on 24/7.. soul4hire, tat, davidn17, brooke are regularly on.. i think we have enough experts on this server as its only a few certain people who make wc unpleasant.
------------------------
Server 102
Server 107
Server 61
Server 71
<<

D0M1N4T0R

Post Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:40 pm

Yes they are on regulary but some abuse there powers, and some use favoritism. Also that doesn't mean they are on at the right times. And don't forget that when one person swears while there are no experts are around it opens the door for others to start, and when arguing takes place no one can stop it. But I do agree partially with u nicc. (who ever you may be).
<<

TatsujinK

Marquis

Post Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:34 am

If there's one thing I despise about a few of the comments in the expert noms section, it's the lack of thought and observation.
Some players are good some players are bad. Some players have a double personality, lets say an angel with a halo in the morning and a rebellious rot-weiler let off its leash at night.
I'm on maybe 18 hours a day talking and lurking. There are some great people I know on s28, who I thought were expert worthy, but when I was lurking I did come accross a few problems. These consist of:
1. A lack of maturity
2. A short temper
3. Un-able to 'stop' (lighting a fire when water has been poured on it)

Now, the main problem that some s28 players who want to be an expert come accross is drama. I cannot stress this point enough. You know who you are, and i'm not pin-pointing one specific player, there are quiet a few I could name but do not wish to do so (also it's against forum rules)

When you state something about your life or any other issue or get into an arguement with another player, you can't expect sympathy, if you can't handle other players comment DON'T START OR CAUSE ANY DRAMA. Keep it off world chat.
If an expert tells you to stop arguing with him/her or stop arguing with another player, you stop, you don't continue, you make yourself look like a complete fool, and this gets to my head, the fact that some players will goto the absoloute limit to try and prove that they are correct and the expert/player is wrong is ridiculous, and this goes to alot of players who have been nominated.

Now, another thing i'd like to point out about a few players is the 'Devil expert' theory. We're not here to put you off trying to become an expert, i'd love new experts to come to the new server, but with the lack of maturity, I can't say i'm in the greatest of moods. A few players try to protray me as a 'mean' person, and I have several SS's that I may be using in future if this continues, since a few people are just trying to start a fight, for no reason at all.

Yes they are on regulary but some abuse there powers, and some use favoritism

A good example.... don't announce this on WC, I have seen you do this several times, even if I answer you, I.e "Urrgg tats your so mean" when you were persistantly bugging me to answer your question but you were expecting a "specific reply". Think about what sort of impression that gives.

This goes to players argueing with players, if you see a comment about you, IGNORE IT, let the expert/s do their job, don't bite back! If you get called a name, who cares?! Just play along if there's no expert online, even I do it sometimes, honestly, most of the time, trolls get bored if you play along. Don't through timber into the fire.

So what's the moral of this post?
Don't try and 'earn' the expert title, let it come to you.

Vayneglory wrote:Post count doesn't matter, quit bragging about it.

Am I the only one who laughs when people put "Very active" in their signature next to their name?
<<

D0M1N4T0R

Post Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:08 pm

that is alot of writing I get beat down in kings or writing half of that saying I'm a novelist lol.... Blowing off some steam in nom discussiong forums... Nice lol but yea uhh use me yep i can admit tats is telling the truth and that I am to him a drama king  but still its not just me so all the people who read all of that lol... Don't just Blane me cause s28 is extremly dramatic... And tats so do u want more experts or not you kinda lost me after the first page lol jk but seriously  long post and i wanna knoe if u want more or not
<<

_GOD_

Post Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:02 am

Re: Server 28 Expert Nominations

I nominate fire99 he is so helpful caring and everytime I ask for help he is there 100 % of the time not just for men but for everyone and he is always online so I think he will be an awesome leader an expert
<<

Fire97

Post Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:08 am

Wow I think this is an easy pick because the input person I see always helping always online is fire99 wow this guy is there even if he's poor or not
He will sell all his recourses just to help someone with treasure or anything he will never let anybody be disrespectful again anybody else and there is more but I don't want to make this long
So that's why I think he should be expert
<<

main99

Post Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:12 am

Nominate fire99 only person that was kind to me in the chat and helpful I have lvl up high because if him just like other people so I would wish if he were expert
<<

Fire90

Post Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:16 am

Fire99 all the way because even that he isn't expert he acts like he is he calms the chat down even when a real expert can't all experts do is mute but they don't let them understand not to do it and why else and fire99 does so I wish that he can be expert and I am 100% positive that he will be the best expert this server/ game will ever have
PreviousNext

Return to Server 28 Expert Nominations