Server 27 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

support1

Elite

Post Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:32 am

Server 27 Expert Nominations

Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi Kingdom staff's observation. Experts will enjoy VIP time for free. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance.
<<

DrHubba

Post Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:10 pm

Re: Server 27 Expert Nominations

Hi I'm DrHubba. 

If I could I would like to nominate myself for expert.

I would be a good expert because I am very experienced with Haypi Kingdom. I have a lvl 14 on S10 named Hubba. Also experts have to be kind, fair but also just and I believe I am just that. I want to make S27 a fun and friendly server for every1. I am very active. I'm playing Haypi every single day for atleast 6 hours or more. I love this game and hope you all will to if i am promoted to expert xD

Thx guys. Hope to see you all on S27 

Peace 
<<

devryan13

Conqueror

Post Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:04 pm

Well I don't really think support will like it if you nominate yourself.
<<

Flare110

Post Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:10 pm

I'd like to nominate spellsy because she is nice and is trying to keep chat very clean like me :) and is a great person to talk to.
<<

DarkMater!

Post Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:40 am

I would like to nominate the player DrHubba as expert because I know first hand what a helpful player he is. I have been lucky enough to play with him on two servers now and he is always active abd helpful. He is the reason I still play Haypi Kingdom because he showed me this game is fun. He is contributing to the progression of server 27 as a fun and enjoyable server. DrHubba knows the rules and noes how to tell people what they are or have done wrong without bashing. He is very experienced and I belive he will make a grea expert because of all the qualities I have outlined in the above passage. Yours truely Drakmater!

Darkmater: experienced player s10
Darkmater!: starting out s27
<<

Bmoar27

Post Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:56 pm

I would like to nominate Caliee! . Caliee! Is an experienced expert on server four and would make an excellent addition to server 27s experts. She trys to keep the chat clean, fun and, age appropriate.

Thanks
bmoar27
<<

lilswiss

Post Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:04 pm

I remember Hubba from s10 he was a cool and every1 liked him
<<

MaGiiKzZ

Post Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:44 pm

Look we have only one expert that is not there so Caliee! Should be an expert as she is active and is an expert on S4 so she knows what she's doing and the current expert is afraid to mute as he gives people about 20 warnings then doesn't mute them so we need Caliee! Someone who has balls (not literally) but is not afraid to discipline and is actually there
<<

XposerX

Post Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:05 pm

I nominate Caliee! for expert on s27. She is a fair and just expert on s4. In addition I would also like to nominate knight001. I've been playing this game with him for awhile now and he is always willing to help anyone who has a question or concern and is on world chat trying to calm down people who are swearing and/or bashing other players or experts. In my opinion the two of them would make excellent experts.
Last edited by XposerX on Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XxposerxX on s4
XposerX on s27
<<

Memz27

Post Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:03 pm

I nominate cooler002
Next

Return to Server 27 Expert Nominations