FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

ATTENTION: TRUTH CAMPAIGN

Moderator: support5

Should we encourage these abuses by the most powerful, or should we organize against them?

Stand by and condone the abuse.
No votes
Stand together and fight the abuse.
100%
Something else. (explain below)
No votes

Total votes : 3
<<

hajihill

Post Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:02 am

ATTENTION: TRUTH CAMPAIGN

What follows is the promised proof of the leader of TheElders', the current top ranking alliance on our server, Darklord32's, complete disregard of the "rules" that, from what I hear, he was primarily instrumental in proposing and has since been enforcing.

After viewing the next five screenshots, it will be abundantly clear that this leader, who put together a coalition founded on ending similar abuse by what was the leading alliance on the server before them, is in fact untrustworthy and worthy only of contempt. He is only interested in writing and enforcing rules for others to follow, and considers himself above these same rules.

It is my hope that those who would not speak out and organize against this tyrant will be empowered to do so by virtue of this evidence. Already, I have been contacted by others who are offering me further proof of similar abuses, and of TheElders openly flaunting their abuses in their alliance chat.

Please consider these facts for yourself and vote in the poll to make your opinion known.

image.jpg
Inbox
image.jpg (202.15 KiB) Viewed 3341 times
image_1.jpg
Attack1-1
image_1.jpg (175.51 KiB) Viewed 3341 times
image_2.jpg
Attack1-2
image_2.jpg (180.8 KiB) Viewed 3341 times
<<

hajihill

Post Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:04 am

Re: ATTENTION: TRUTH CAMPAIGN

image_3.jpg
Attack 2-1
image_3.jpg (184.77 KiB) Viewed 3340 times
image_4.jpg
Attack 2-2
image_4.jpg (206.55 KiB) Viewed 3340 times

Thank you!
<<

hajihill

Post Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:49 am

In response to Darklord32's assertion that he thought I was inactive, I'd like to call your attention to the amount of crop he took in the fifth and final screenshot above. The reduced crop level, as seen in the lesser amount he pulled, as compared to the other resource types, in the second attack show that this is simply false, and a poor cover for clearly bad behavior.

Do not be made a fool of.

Thank you!
haji
<<

Darklord32

Post Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:14 pm

I wanted a chance to try to explain my actions. First of all I never farmed hijihill. I scouted his city and I noticed that his resources were maxed out so I waited about 6 hours and scouted him for the 2nd time. Both times the resources were maxed out. So, I was led to believe that hijihill was inactive. I then sent 1 cav at the city to check out def so I knew about what I needed to attack with. I then sent in my attack. I had no way of knowing that hijihill was still active. I took a snap shot of the scout report just for this reason. I know now that I will be sending a letter to anyone that I feel might be inactive before I send an attack. As the leader of TheElders I understand the importance of following the server rules. I hold my members to these rules and we talk about the rules almost daily. I unfortunately have had to kick many good players out of the alliance because they were not able to follow the rules. I actually had to kick one out yesterday 1-29-2011. This is always a hard choice to make, but I promise you all that I do my best to hold myself and my alliance to these rules. I have provided a snap shot of the scout report. If anyone has any questions about this attack please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks for your time,
Dark..
Attachments
Snap Shot of hajihill.png
Snap Shot of hajihill.png (33.69 KiB) Viewed 3285 times
Last edited by Darklord32 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Yodac

Warlord

Post Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:30 pm

Darklord32 wrote:cid:871EE24E-30DB-4098-9237-1693EC489E7E/photo.PNG

upload ss to photobucket, then copy the IMG info from photobucket, and then paste into post
http://www.yodac.net

Yodac wrote:People would be more interested in life, if life gave more interest in them

FOR SUPPORT: Ask me a Q.

Vayneglory wrote: Post count doesn't matter, quit bragging about it

Return to Server24 Discussion