FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 26 Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

uranos

Warlord

Post Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:27 pm

Server 26 Nominations Discussion

So the nominations thread isn't clogged up with off-topic posts, all discussion concerning the nominations shall take place here. Try not to be too hateful.
<<

Linlink26

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:39 am

Re: Server 26 Nominations Discussion

Just speaking out of mind here, but it would seem to me that the three people nominating the_truth are the same person. They seem to use the same general vocabulary and all the nominations contain the same words in a dif order. As i said, just speaking my mind
s6-*player*-~linlink~
s24-*player*-~linlink24~
s25-*player*-~linlink25~
s26-*expert*-~linlink26~
<<

.Ghost.

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:40 am

I think "Sparky." is the best nominee on s26. I'm constantly finding her helping out anyone with a question. If Sparky became an expert, I wouldn't doubt that she would be dedicated to helping even more people out (if that's even possible).
<<

Sparky.

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:22 am

Linlink26 wrote:Just speaking out of mind here, but it would seem to me that the three people nominating the_truth are the same person. They seem to use the same general vocabulary and all the nominations contain the same words in a dif order. As i said, just speaking my mind

i noticed that as well and i thought to myself y would 3 ppl use same words in diffrent arrangment. can haypi trace back and see if it was him????
<<

.Ghost.

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:25 am

Linlink26 wrote:Just speaking out of mind here, but it would seem to me that the three people nominating the_truth are the same person. They seem to use the same general vocabulary and all the nominations contain the same words in a dif order. As i said, just speaking my mind

I read over it and i agree I hope haypi can track the posts down.
<<

Kai25Rocks

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:37 am

they can ip track but if hes using proxy its kinda pointless then lol
<<

The_Truth

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:03 pm

its funny people think im voting for my self. the people that i have seen vote for me are some of my friends they started this up not me i only wish to help and i usually do with out ever being a expert. to me it would just be a better way to help out people. im not really on forum much as i am busy working or playing haypi so not easy to get on and post. im am lvl 18 in server 3 and have played honest and helped people there learn as well just never wished to be expert but i know with my knowledge of the game i could help many people and will do so as expert or not
<<

Midna

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:08 pm

I am not The_truth! I do not appreciate you making that assumption your opinion or not. Haypi staff may "trace" me. LoL. He is one of the top players in another server. He's knowledgeable and easy going. You on the other hand seem to be making a malicious attempt of bumping him out of this nomination and swaying others which some of these posts look similar to yours... Very non"expert" of you, but hey, I'm just speaking my mind :D
<<

BlakBart

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:29 pm

Ha! If course we us the same words! They are the ones that discribe the player and situation best. Besides, what a lame thing to assume haypi doesnt know exactly who is who. They can trace the address of course! And either way, tearing down a fellow nominee rather than worrying about yourself seems very very non expert like. Oh no!!! Thats a concept already mentioned!! I guess that makes me a doppleganger. I cant use different vernacular if u wish, but all that would prove if you accusers were right is that a thesaurus was used. I have a level 16 brother on another server, and wouldnt put up with the trash i see all over world chat, but if some one with as much experience as the truth wants to help and put up with it, is it too much to ask that he is allowed a fair shot without being ripped up and down by other people who want what he has: support? A few mistakes in there. Cant = can for the vernacular etc. U guys know what i mean.
<<

Linlink26

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:39 pm

BlakBart wrote:Ha! If course we us the same words! They are the ones that discribe the player and situation best. Besides, what a lame thing to assume haypi doesnt know exactly who is who. They can trace the address of course! And either way, tearing down a fellow nominee rather than worrying about yourself seems very very non expert like. Oh no!!! Thats a concept already mentioned!! I guess that makes me a doppleganger. I cant use different vernacular if u wish, but all that would prove if you accusers were right is that a thesaurus was used. I have a level 16 brother on another server, and wouldnt put up with the trash i see all over world chat, but if some one with as much experience as the truth wants to help and put up with it, is it too much to ask that he is allowed a fair shot without being ripped up and down by other people who want what he has: support? A few mistakes in there. Cant = can for the vernacular etc. U guys know what i mean.

I never said it was the truth. I have seen many nominations from many other players in the past. And they all followed the same track (no better way i can explain it) im not tearing on him, and im not trying to bump him, hell he has my vote for being a expert. All i was saying was that it SEEMED to me that the posts fell in with the "track" i had no opinion either way, just that it was the first thing that popped into my head when i saw them. As i said before. I never even implied that it was him nominating himself. I said it seemed to be the same person recommending him. Im not the only person jumping to conclusions.
s6-*player*-~linlink~
s24-*player*-~linlink24~
s25-*player*-~linlink25~
s26-*expert*-~linlink26~
Next

Return to Server 26 Expert Nominations