FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 25 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Davealto

Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:50 pm

Re: Server 25 Expert Nominations Discussion

Well I nominate CHARGER25 to become expert because his extremely helpful and his online all the time and his very friendly
<<

Bluehair

Veteran

Post Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:00 pm

I'd just like to point out this is the discussion board and also, You shouldn't just nominate people for them telling you how to get a name and promising help, but also for keeping chat clean and answering questions normally XD
"It doesn't matter how angered or annoyed you get by a person, if all your going to do is copy them and reply in a similar manner, then just don't bother"
"The excitement is in the curiosity of not know ; the knowing it self is no fun"
<<

Valderg

Post Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:18 pm

i nominate EmoSamurai just as a discussion he helps a lot and is on when other experts arent.
<<

Valderg

Post Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:20 pm

id like to say that experst that are active are needed a lot on s25. I have seen 2 experts (deez25 and bluehair) so far bluehair has only muted personal attacks (on him, like there was someone who spammed (fword) bluehair25), no vulgar names( which there was ex. Sexgod,(nword)) nothing else. keep in mind im not player bashing just letting out the truth. Deez25 did actually do quite a nice job, i just think he needs more time getting used to the rules. The chat is CRAZY :shock: when there are no experts on. I have told people the rules and the most broken rule is vulgarity and asking for referals. so i say to them, "please dont ask for refers -insertnamehere- its against the rules, then i have four or more people bashing me because i follow the rules and no one else wants to. We need a really active expert to be on. at least lurking, and i swear i could have muted atleast 6 people yesterday from 1pm to 10pm due to vulgarity and using me as a verbal punching bag (thanks for that expression lil-red :]) Their are some people who enjoy me doing this but others like to break rules, call me a "german soldier" for the sake of children on the sites, and also bash me fore my name and supposedly their oppinion that im a 40 year old basment dwelling man..... We need help horridly. With all due respect... GET TO WORK EXPERTS :) <3
-
Valderg
<<

Bluehair

Veteran

Post Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:30 pm

That is untrue, you have only SEEN me mute people who have made personal attacks on me because they normally do it around me, others I have not seen, I'm not as active due to me being at my sister's with 5 little kids running around.

Actually I gave sexgod a chance as he didn't know about the rules and I explained it to him, I can't just out right mute him for it, and I can't stop him from talking after I left. As for the other player I have yet to see him/her

The fact that I don't mute people and give them warning (which they do stop after) means nothing, the general respect I have earned not from being mute happy is a lot greater than it would have been if I had just muted them first time.
"It doesn't matter how angered or annoyed you get by a person, if all your going to do is copy them and reply in a similar manner, then just don't bother"
"The excitement is in the curiosity of not know ; the knowing it self is no fun"
<<

Valderg

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:37 am

The warnings or not your supposed to make haypi a safe place and obviously even though you "explained the rules" to him you still should have muted him so that he didnt talk in WC anymore, at haypi you can TRY the honor system and try to think he understand and wont do it but as he said today "no one follows the rules" that is because the EXPERTS do NOTHING about the rules. That is my two cents and there is no reason for him to still get away with it, experts are to enforce the rules and make chat a safe place, end of story. you dont HAVE to be mean but for pete sake do your job. EVERYONE doesnt care what you think unless you show action, there are people that WONT follow the rules untill they learn and obviously verbal isnt enough because they do it later. If you showed a little initiative and said "im not putting up with rule breaking" everyone would stop after you enforced them, Experts are meant to be your best friend, there ment to be freindly and STILL DO THERE JOB. what point is warnings if there is no consequence? all the rule breakers are saying " well i havent gotten in trouble yet so idc" and that doesnt fly/ i understand YOUR the expert but you still have duties and you must preform them. Your not there to make everyone like you, if haypi sees your doing your job and doing it correctly they will most likely keep you as expert even if no players like you.

Everyone breaks rules when your gone because they know there are no consequesces, maybe if they KNEW something would happen they wouldnt do it. also there is no point in having mute powers if you dont use them for the right reasons.
-
Sergeant Simcoe
(real title)
<<

Eco~SHAQ

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:49 am

Id like to nominate CHARGER25, he has been very helpfull in getting me started, great person and one that deserves it
<<

Bluehair

Veteran

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:52 pm

So your saying the spammers who I see need to be muted and no warning given. I've seen what that does and no ones likes it and they just do it more and more after the mute runs out. And you do understand a mute is for 5 hours so yeah I can temporally stop them, but if i make them understand rather than just making them understand with a mute then they will just carry on and on. You see the fact that those people who continuously rule-break i will enforce the rules.
<<

Valderg

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:01 pm

everyone that you have "spoken" to has continued to carry on with what they were doing they need to know they did wrong and there was a consequence to what they did. As far as Sexgod that was a given auto mute everytime he talks due to inapropriate name, you should have told him then muted and really? who doesnt know that sexgod isnt an appropriate name? I also noticed since we have been debating this subject you have stepped up in game on your expert, that is all i wanted to do. Now that stunnz is expert maybe things will get done around WC now.
<<

Bluehair

Veteran

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:38 pm

The reason why i have stoped is due to me being at my sisters with 3 little kids and she is pregnant leaves little time to play...
PreviousNext

Return to Server 25 Expert Nominations