FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 25 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Ballaz23

Marquis

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:47 pm

Re: Server 25 Expert Nominations Discussion

Just stop arguing bluehair. he's obviously a troll... He is trying to make and break you
I'm in Server 23, im very active and always busy helping players. Feel free to give me a holla!
Help me out here viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6538
If you ever Have questions email me at Ballaz_haypi@live.com
or Forum PM me
<<

CHARGER25

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:23 pm

First things first congrats to stunnz8 secondly tho I think we need another new expert bc our old two r quite useless they never mute ppl who r causing trouble also their never online so that means stunnz has more pressure so I think we have another active player to become expert it will help stunnz out also it will stop the trouble makers on the server.
Cheers
<<

Valderg

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:33 pm

Trolling isnt dealing with a real issue, and what about the times your ARE on, i agree with charger 120%. Blue i AM concerned with how often your on but seeing as you have given an explanation and its legit, i think that means you should try harder the times you ARE on.

END OF DISCUSSION

No one here is right and no one is wrong, the fact remains that since you are not available to do your job that we need a new expert. (congratz stunnz btw)
Its nothing personal but an expert is supposed to be on often and since you cannot do that because of the kids, then someone else needs to take the role.

Sorry, thats the way i see it though.

-
Sergeant Simcoe

EDIT: i think Charger25 would make a FANTASTIC Expert for s25, he is extremely active(as am i) and he tries to help as many people as he can.
<<

Erikko

Post Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:23 am

Well I'd like to nominate slav2 for expert because when I first started he was the first one to not only help me but show me how and what to do when I asked him he doesn't turn down ppl when they ask him for help and even offers more to make it go smoother
That's why I say he should be one of our experts!
<<

Usalous

Marquis

Post Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:44 am

PLZ ALL this is descutions so do not nomenate here but I think support did great here but I see new experts are way way more active I have been an all day and not a lot was There no expert was on from 6 am to 9 pm but 1 expert and for very very short time :( but bringing non active experts from other servers they are not doing best but our new experts are awsome! And we do have a great server compared to others :D.

We really need more members to s25 activity is not that mich in world chat and we need all level 0 never used ha_###### replaced with someone who plays them

Thanks

usalous
<<

Ballaz27

Beginner

Post Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:51 am

Re: Nominate

s25 expert noms mate
<<

redgun

Elite

Post Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:01 am

Valderg wrote:i nominate EmoSamurai just as a discussion he helps a lot and is on when other experts arent.

Please do not nominate yourself with alt accounts. It's highly frowned upon.

Also, Valderg/EmoSamurai if you have complaints about an expert you know where to send them to with proof - kingdomsupport@haypi.com.

And yes please use the nominations board for nominations.
Crimson

See you at the Crossroads..

<<

Hades49

Post Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:22 pm

i saw my friend playing haypi kingdom and saw this one distinct person helping everyone his username is Matanui and he helped tons of people and tryed to help them to the best of his ability. he seemed to be active and i only saw 2 experts on s25 ive seen my freind play this game multiple times before i got an itouch and played it myself matanui even helps people get items like nuggets he looks responsible and i think you should highly consider making him an expert. thank you!
<<

Elias07

Post Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:30 am

I would like to nominate Heid25 because he is very helpful person. He doesn't mind answering even the most insignificant question! :D
<<

Yourfacejj

Post Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:24 pm

heid25 is right. Charger25 is almost always on when im on. he is helpful and respectful. I think he should be an expert
PreviousNext

Return to Server 25 Expert Nominations