Server 24 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

support1

Elite

Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:03 am

Server 24 Expert Nominations

Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi Kingdom staff's observation. Experts will enjoy VIP time for free. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance.
<<

808lander

Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:13 pm

Re: Server 24 Expert Nominations

I think it'd be a great idea to make Zarutha expert. He shows all the characteristics thus far of what your looking for in an expert. Thank you
<<

Stargaz3r

Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:34 am

I nominate Ptd91. He's helpful, courteous, and always around. Plus he was on Server 1 so has experience.
<<

IMdeejayDB

Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:28 am

I would also like to nominate Ptd91, any questions I've had he's helped me out, and I see him in the world forums helping everyone else out as well.
<<

Ptd91

Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:34 am

I would like to nominate imdeejayDB becuz he has been helping inchat keeping things friendly and clearly knows the rules
<<

Doddrdh1

Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:20 am

Yeah ptd91 as expert sounds great he's been trying to keep things in chat organized but kids in server 24 are um reasonable sometimeS
<<

Quitline

Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:45 am

Skil3dshot is a very dedicated friendly member, whom enjoys helping others.

+1 nominate
Last edited by Quitline on Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

hkcoco

Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:45 am

I would like to nominate Skil3dshot
<<

LordJarin

Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:01 pm

Nomination 

I would like to nominate my alliance leader, Sil3dshot, for the position of a expert of our server.

The motivation for this nomination is of course your requirements of a player
With a deep knowledge of the game and is a helpful and friendly person.

Other then that I would just like to say that Skil3d is a person you just like from the start :) I was one of the first members of his alliance, Sanctum, and he was friendly from the start and helpful in the world chat. So when he asked me to join Sanctum I knew I was getting into a good alliance with a friendly leader :)

He have helped me and my fellow Sanctum members in many ways and even writes us letters with guides and "good-to-know"-stuff about the game and so forth.

And Skil3d often takes time to hang on the world chat to help new members with everything the ask for, and always have atleast one good answer or suggestion :)

So, this is my nomination of my friend and alliance leader, Skil3dshot, and I hope you will give him the position of a expert, because I cannot think of anyone who deserves it more :)

Sincerely, 
LordJarin of Sanctum    
<<

RoseHunt

Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:28 pm

First of all, I posted this in the wrong server nominations (server 21) so forgive me! Here is the re-post! Hehe!

I would very very much like to nominate Skil3dshot!!! I know an expert when I see one! If you guys even have a copy of ANY of Skil3dshot's guides, tips and tricks for his alliance members that he made up entirely by HIMSELF, you would instantly know that your alliance will pierce straight through the heavens! I mean HIS GUIDANCE, and CRAZY EXTENSIVE AND IN-DEPTH KNOWLEDGE of the game is to put it in a way, FREAKISHLY EPIC!! This guy is pure MONSTER! I mean how the heck does he come up with these guides!? I am IMMENSELY thankful that I am under his tutelage and the other factor, he is such a gentleman to me. Hehe!
GIVE HIM THE HONOR, STATUS AND PRIVILEGE OF BEING EXPERT!!
I am a girl. Be nice to me. :D
Next

Return to Server 24 Expert Nominations